I walk through this life pretending to be someone I'm not

I walk through this life pretending to be someone I'm not. Pretending to be the person I'm expected to be. I have lost myself over time. I don't even know who I am anymore. Wandering through the darkness reaching out to nothing but a shadow. A shadow of doubt and resentment. I'm broken searching for the adhesive to bring myself back to life. The only time I still feel alive is when the knife digs deep and the blood runs. I have to watch it drip to remind me I'm still here.

2 Hearts

Hi darling, I know it's rough. I know it sucks. But I think we need not be worried because we can never be irreparably broken. You are so strong. You can survive this. Because I think scarred skin grows back stronger and broken people breathe a little deeper and you and I, we're going to be okay. Keep fighting. It's always worth it in the end.

I can relate to you. Mydarkpassengerlives how long have you been like spiral for? I might have a solution for you.

i've been there too. Just keep moving on. Find something that you love or like doing and hold on to it. Use it to find who you are