I want to make this as easy as possible. So I have a plan to

I want to make this as easy as possible. So I have a plan to eat very simple Monday through Friday.
One of the meals I am having is oatmeal. Gluten free Bob mills. I measure it out so I am sure exactly what I’m getting calorie wise. 3/4 cup per day. I decided to leave out the fruit because the calories are going up too fast. I will add 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed to help with the satiety of it all.
I add a pinch of salt, cinnamon and honey.
This makes this meal between 350 to 360 cal.
Then I drink water and chew gum until my next meal.
Saturday and Sunday will be my 2 days off from my normal Monday through Friday routine. But on those days, I don’t go crazy. I just relax a little bit.
Doing this for 30 days will create a new habit and it will become easier with time.
I enjoy spending the time to plan and prep so that I can make sure I’m winning.
I love oatmeal. I do the overnight oats. I like them cold like cereal. Not only are they gluten-free, they are cheap. I get 128 ounces for $23.50. That is at least 4 months of breakfast. Lose weight and save money.

2 Hearts

I never liked overnight oats, but I do like chia pudding. Not sure the calorie content but a small bag makes a ton of pudding.

1 Heart

@CKBlossom oh yeah… I love that too! That reminds me I need to add my flax to my oatmeal before I eat that later.
I used to do chia and I have 6 pds back up for later.