I was doing so well and then BOOM

i got the cries.....i hate crying. there is no reason for it at this point!

he is out of my life and its for the best. i thought i got it out of my system for good. i guess not :(

Hi Heather! Try not to be hard on yourself, I have gone through this same thing before. I would think that I am completely done and over a situation with a man and then it'll come barreling in again out of nowhere. Allow yourself to feel these emotions, cry if you need to cry, share here whatever you would like to share, and you will be done with this when you are ready.

And, being single, I tend to look back at a relationship at times and really miss it, though I know that it is the idea of a relationship that I miss rather than the actual person. That is something that I have come to terms with and it has helped a lot. Therefore, I look ahead and work towards the idea and hope for a beautiful new relationship.

Please keep sharing. I am here to support you in any way that I can.

Your emotions are going to come in waves, it's totally natural. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself for crying or feeling. Just remember why you guys broke up and work through the process of healing. I'm sorry you're feeling so sad right now. It happens to all of us. I'm so grateful we're all here to support one another! Let me know how you're doing.

xo, July

thanks July.

I'm glad we are here for each other too :) it makes me feel better.

i spend alot of time at my friend's house to occupy my time. she is awesome :)