I wasn't like this before

I was never depressed before, I had friends through high school and after. I hit my thirties and BAM! Here I am 35, living pay check to pay check, single (train wrecked the last relationship), no friends, no one calls, it seems like no one cares. I feel completely alone. I haven't cried since I was in my late twenties, but I feel it welling up a lot recently. I really hate my job. I took a sick day yesterday just so I could work on my resume and cover letter and send it out, so that's one good thing.

Thanks for reading.

Hello find the one,
You are so hard on yourself...You are not alone. I am a true believer in God and that he will be there for you in your time of need. I am sure you are a very intelligent person and a hardworker. You should be very proud of that. One thing that helped me feel better about myself was going back to school. I take classes at Ashford online and I am getting my bachelors! You would love it! You go at your own pace and it is a University so it is very credible. Try going back to school! It has made me feel so much better about myself and it will give you something to look forward to! It is just an idea:^) The economy is bad too so just hang in there! If you ever want to talk I am here:^)

Julie