I wish I can I take a knife and slice it through my chest an

I wish I can I take a knife and slice it through my chest and watch my blood flow all around me while I wither away

2 Hearts

Hang on there ... It will pass... Why don't you distract yourself doing something you love

1 Heart

@Abe29
Because j don’t love anything:(

You can't do it... it's too easy. You need the fighter's way out. Defiant and badass to the end...

1 Heart

I don't know if you believe in God or not but there is a text in the bible that goes like this: God has not given us a Spirit of Fear, God gives use Power and Love and a sound mind. Any time we feel like killing ourselves that comes from the dark Spirits or the dark side. God wants to give us joy, peace and happiness. I believe if we seek God for guidance he will give us PEACE. I too am a caregiver for my mother, she has mental issues. All of my life my mother has been more to me than just a mother she has been my friend. Someone that I turned to for guidance and support and now she doesn't understand what I am talking about most of the time and she is so fearful and confused. It has depressed me not be able to help my mother find peace so one day I asked God if there was any way I could help her and He lead me to find bible texts in the bible about fear. That is when I found the text that I mentioned to you earlier in my discussion. I read it to my mother and she told me that it gave her peace to hear those words. And that was the first time she sound like the mom I use to know. I hope that my post will bring someone peace and blessing.

2 Hearts

@kygren2015 Wow, so beautiful! You brought tears. My mother pass a decade ago, I was unable to care for her, for I lived in another country… I was so guilty for a long while. But found Strength in reading the Bible. I was brought up in the church by my grandmother, and mom. Your text took me back, to a beautiful place, in my childhood with my mother. Thank you! Please appreciated the time with your mother, you may think she’s unaware of you, but she’s not… She knows how much you loved her. You cared, and loved her everyday… @Sufferingsa I know times are difficult for you, I also suffered with Chronic pain. But I found peace in Faith. Be strong the best is yet, to follow… SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

Thank you for your kind words.