I wish I can start my life over again

I wish I can start my life over again.

4 Hearts

That would be nice, but honestly, would we not often make the same mistakes again?

1 Heart

Hey sufferingrisa,
What do you wish had been different?

1 Heart

My life choices... My personality.. My feelings..

@Sufferingrisa I know how you feel. I wish everyday that I could go back in time and start my life again. If only there were a magic button to redo it all, I for one would push it.

Yeah, I wish I had made different life choices too. Would you feel some relief if you went into more detail?

1 Heart

A ton of us do. Lol. Your not the only one

1 Heart

Yes, but what would you have learned. No matter what we go through in life, we have to put one foot in front of the other. We have to make the best of it. Others have it worse off then I do. ( that help me push through the day). ((Hugs))

1 Heart

I feel you.. I have been daydreaming about this exact thing for the last few weeks nonstop. What I would do if I could somehow go back with what I know now. Even, if it was just to a few years ago.

1 Heart

If I could go back, I would only change one thing. I would NOT start dating that ahole I married, and my life would be completely different now. Mostly, I would not have any pain, and I still would be able to work

1 Heart

I would move back to a town where I had dozens of friends. I still regret that 35 years later.

1 Heart

@L2015 Yeah, I know very few people where I am now, too