I wish I wasn't alone. My day is going how it is I'm sure be

I wish I wasn't alone. My day is going how it is I'm sure because I was wide awake (and eating) at 3am. I guess this is better than starving... I'm out of synch with any normal sleep cycle but I can remember my trauma just fine. I wish things did not have to be this way.

2 Hearts

I understand how you feel. I've been through the same thing.
Things won't always be like this.

1 Heart

Being alone when you really need someone is very painful. Nearly my entire life - with the exception of a very few short years - has been spent completely alone. And what a great irony of humanity that we should even need to try to find others who will empathize and/or comfort. Humans are thinking, caring, loving beings, yet so much time is spent being completely detached from anything that isn't considered "positive." Is it just me, or doesn't it feel pretty good to know you made a difference in someone's life? And yet, most times in order to make a difference, that other person needs to suffer for something, and you need to sacrifice to help.... but that's what's so moving: helping someone with something negative affecting them! And yet, so many still believe that cutting off anything negative will somehow make them more happy by proxy. Anyway, I hope I hope this helps.

2 Hearts

@jonthecomposer Hey I'm looking for friends right now, dealing with similar things

1 Heart

@Cass1991cass Sure. I just supported you.