I wondered if anyone can tell me where they find people to s

I wondered if anyone can tell me where they find people to start relationships with. I was married to a cis woman who eventually forced a divorce and although that happened years ago, I am afraid to trust cis women anymore. As I get older, I realize how much I miss having someone in my life. Even transgender sites want pictures, and I'm not out as well as the fact that my face would be recognized. Where do you go?
Alex4

Hi there. I don't know exactly what to say, but I do know that anybody would be lucky enough to have you. You'll meet a cis women one day that will love you for who you are. I'm not trans, but I support trans people. If you ever need anything or anyone to talk to, I'm here. I hope you find your true love one day.

@ag2016 Thanks. Its really hard for me to trust cis women. My ex accepted it right away before I was even fully transitioned. I don’t think she ever really loved me. I was going back to school and my degree would have made us very well off. She also thought that she was getting too old to attract male attention. She was in her late twenties, but I guess age doesn’t matter to some people. How can I trust someone else who says they accept me, when the one who did turned on me?
Speaking of age, I’m fifty three now, with serious pain issues. Sometimes I feel like it isn’t fair bringing someone into a relationship when they are going into a train wreck. Once two people are committed to each other, if one has an illness or disability, that is different. I would expect the well person to accept the one with that developed a problem.
Alex4