I work with children all around me because I work in a daycaI work with children all around me because I work in a

I work with children all around me because I work in a daycare. In my childcare there's tons of children that are adopted by family memeber or being fostered through their own family.. I've been catching myself thinking a lot about why didn't my family want me? Did I not have family members that cared about me? Recently someone threw at me that my mother who adopted me had five REAL kids and two foster children. That crushed me. I didn't know how to take that. At 23 I've been wanting to know more about my family but other days I don't want to know anything because of fear of what I may find. I know I have tons of siblings out there but I'm not sure if I want to find them. I've been feeling so lost lately. :(

I think finding your birth family is a pandora's box, my mother was adopted and although she connected with her birth family around your age 30+ years ago, it didn't answer all her questions or make the puzzle pieces fit in any better. Just know that even if your questions have an answer, it doesn't mean that the answer will be satisfying. Hugs and welcome!

Thank you :)