"If someone or somthing is in your life and not doing any go

"If someone or somthing is in your life and not doing any good for you, why is it there?" A very simple quote that has helped me a simple thought like that can save a lot of head ache and heart ache.

1 Heart

I like this. I also think that sometimes things that we do may not be any good for us but they still serve a purpose...maybe an unhealthy one, but it serves a purpose. If we can figure out what the purpose is, we can have a greater chance of finding a healthy way of getting our needs met. what are your thoughts? what does the group think?

2 Hearts

I agree with what your saying as well sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do, people ect. And learn from bad choices and habbits. I was really bad when I was a youth surrounded myself with shady people no goals or ambitions. Lots of drugs and little care or respect for myself. 7 years later I'm proud to say I'm sober, cutt all the losers out of my life including recently a un healthy relationship, just purchased my own buisness to get out of the line of work I'm in now that I hate. I've learned a lot by paying attention to what's good for me and what's not. Still learning but I think I'm on my way to doing better for me.