If you have been to one this is funny! I went to one today a

If you have been to one this is funny! I went to one today and it was so busy. I reminded myself no hurry, have some sample coffee to warm up and enjoyed conversations with a few random people.

3 Hearts

You can't go to a store like that without constantly bumping into people, I agree, a little coffee, a few samples, it is great!

Hulo, this is mr alindwa steven
from uganda,city called kampala
am a young man of 23 years, welbehaved, who can listen to anyone,not undermining,so bold ,creative and humble,

i studied upto A-level,and i have that certificate,but i found my self that i can't apply for any professsional job,

i stopped in A-level not because i liked it but because i lost my dad who was fighting hard to pay my fees

i found my self in hard life,

but i got an idea of starting agood business in form of a company and if you stand with me i know i can stop living a dog's life, i know well this hard life can stop in my life if it is started,

am raising some funds to start up this business in my life

so am ready to welcome any contribution rendered to me, let it be very small or let it be big, let it be $10, let it be $100, $1,000, $10,000, because it will be like a single step in my life and it will determine agreat step of success in my life,
and you will be considered on my success,whenever i go through i put it in mind that it was your help,

i will highly appriciate your contribution and i can collect it my self or you can use western union or moneygram ,thanks

western union or money gram requirements
firstname: ALINDWA
second name:STEVEN
CITY:KAMPALA

OR USE BANK ACCOUNT/ (TT) account

BANK: ORIENT BANK,kampala
account names: ALINDWA STEVEN
account number:23520105010108
telphone for orient bank:+256-414568847 / +256-312202643
village: nakyessanja
district:wakiso

thanks alot may you be blessed