Ill spare you the drama of my new year countdown over a phon

Ill spare you the drama of my new year countdown over a phone. Lovebombed to death pics promises of 2016 ... . Panic attacks tears and loneliness this morning. Long story short i will try 14 days of no contact as of NOW. Please help me get thru this. Im not happy this way. Hurt seeing the fb page like i haf vanished into thin air.. he panicked begging me to tell him how to fix it. I said you cant. insisted i b on the phone when australia counted down. He calls me when irelands abt to go to midnight.. 30min before reception breaking up. Midnight i get a ****** msg. No phone calls nothing. I block. I cry. Im sad.

2 Hearts

We have your back. 2016 is the year of no contact! You can do it!

2 Hearts

It's ok, you can do this. You know we all have your back. You are not alone. If you need to calm down do deep breathing in through your nose and blow all the worries out of your mouth. You got this. We got you. You are going to feel better once you get further into NC, I promise

We are all here for you. Stand your ground and show him now who's boss. We have all decided here the 2016 is our year. The BS is over !!!

1 Heart

Dont go back to the pain. Run away from it. If u feel like you need to vent or someone to remind u why u shouldnt go back then come here instead of communicating with him.

1 Heart

Try your best to stay strong. I have been feeling so strong until today. It's been 2 weeks of NC and I thought each day would get easier, but it's been hard today. I am learning to roll with the punches. Each day is a new day... some are bad, some are good, some are horrible, but some are GREAT. So we have to focus on those good and great days. And just have faith that the bad ones are further and further apart. ♡

1 Heart

thankyou everybody. im hurting every single minute. second guessing myself. questioning if im being a nutbag and way too harsh and demanding. I was lovebomed last night like nothing in this world. and frankly i loved the attention... but woke up feeling sick, in tears, and distressed. Im hurt. no reason to erase memories of a magical year off your fb page out of spite. then to add insult to injury his new years came and went and i got no phone call. But im vindictive. so i took the lovebombinb photos that were sent to me last night (images of us through the year), albeit not on fb now... they were sent to me... so ive cut him out of them, and used them on my dating profile as my pictures. yes, thats right - sticking the knife back! (This is what he did to me in octoer, when he left me knocked up and fled interstate and loaded profiles with all our pics up, me cut out, or pics i took of him) - he can eat it with a spoon.! im so hurt and angry. its just too many things one afte rthe other - you know - like it becomes a blurry grey soup. one after the other - and no "good" or "makeup" inbetween - no balance. just give give give give and be kicked.

@violet2016 yes the pain is excruciating. I was a hot mess and never thought I would regain myself respect but in time and with some serious discipline and staying true to no contact I can’t tell you how much better I feel and then back to basically the person I used to be. I have to say not a day goes by where I don’t think of him but it is not in the same way that it used to be and I wish him nothing but misery and I hope one day I get the chance for him to contact me so that I can turn around and say to him " sorry but you don’t meet my standards ". Stay strong and think of only yourself and your health. There is always a light at the end of the Tonnele and always feel free to vent here we are here for you. We totally get it and have all been there done that

Try to write your thoughts down and have yourself a nice chamomile, sleepytime tea. Maybe a nice bath and Google relaxation exercises. Post here if you have to, there is always at least one or two of us on hun. Happy New Year to you, amongst friends here OK. :)

3 Hearts

thankyou so much. this means the world to me. im taking some satisfaction in knowing ive injured his ego with no contact. i had him panicking like a little mouse last night. i hadnt seen him act like that in many many months. So i felt some validation. it was nice - for once to see him panic and say "what can i do to fix it" rasther than "f off freak or the usual babble of the last few months.

thankyou again. that means a lot. sometimes i wonder if ill be seen as a whinger. at one point last night he said "listen to my voice" i woke up and all i could think of was that sentence. i swear it was like mid programming. ill give it 3 days. by 3 days if he keeps calling my phone im gong to change the number (i cant block on this samsung phone) ..

1 Heart

I saw in way too many New Years (at least ten I reckon) wondering how to make my life better. The two without narc hole in my life have be the best of my life - cut him out, heal yourself and never go back. 2016 is the year you take your life back

2 Hearts