I'm 27 have only accepted that I have ED (which in turn is cI'm 27 have only accepted that I have ED (which in turn is

I'm 27 have only accepted that I have ED (which in turn is cause PE) in the last month but i think i have always suffered from it and I'm just fill will self hatred now which has demised the joy I take from all other aspects to my life. I have only just started treatment so it's probably too early to tell how it going to go but I hate needing to be medicate just to do what i should be able to do naturally and its hard to share this with the person I'm seeing as just started going out resonantly. Given what the problem is I don't feel like i can talk to any of my friends and I wish no one will ever know about it but as a result i have one to vent to and I just keep failing and as a result feeling worse. I do know that this condition is only part of the whole but it does not stop me from feeling this way.

1 Heart

Jim, be thankful there are meds and other roads to take. As you become closer to your partner, it'll be easier to talk about. Many ppl the world over take meds every day for something. Sexual satisfaction is a drive we all have. Honestly, be glad and don't look at meds as something bad.