I'm 33 now and never thought my face would look like this. I

I'm 33 now and never thought my face would look like this. It started on my back when I was 11. So huge and so painful. Sometimes I go out in public without any makeup because I just get so tired of always wearing it. I never go to work without it, however. I saw a dermatologist who was awesome and prescribed me Acutane. Unfortunately I can't afford $300/month for it. So I use proactive plus combined with a variety of natural/holistic products. It seems to keep it under control for the most part. But the scars are unbelievable. I wonder if there's any skin treatment for severe scars? Like peeling treatment or something?

It's very difficult, my suggestion is you head over to

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/features/acne-scars#1

And read the guide to treatment that is listed in there.

trust me i've lost just about every friend i have cause im too embarrased to go hang with people when my face looks like this, im alone 24/7

Kwall31, I'm sorry. I have the scars too. I do know from experience that chemical peels really do work. Try eliminating dairy( if you want to know why I can explain it), and turmeric and acv helps with dark marks, inflammation, and rebalancing the skins pH. If you stop using the other face washes that is.