I'm 4 weeks pregnant and due in August, I have been having m

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and due in August, I have been having mood swings like crazy. I have also been super insecure about everything. I like need my boyfriend to pay attention to me 24/7 and tell me im beautiful and I'm usually not like this. I also have been feeling like I won't be a fit parent and really just doubting myself. How do I get out of this funk? Will it just pass?

I just found out that I'm 4 weeks as well!
BREATHE! It wont last forever. I saw my sister go through the exact same thing. You need a girl day or something. We took my sister to the spay, sat around watching movies and just talking for hours. Try to think more positively about EVERYTHING. Force yourself to smile more often. Practice makes perfect, but the mood swings will not last forever.

When I found out I was pregnant, I cried...and I was awful, super moody and needy and then crying because I was being mean, and exhausted, all at the same time.....your body is going through a lot right now, all those hormones are picking up, way worse than puberty...currently I'm 35 weeks, and although it's not as extreme, it's still there, I still cry and swear and yell over dumb stuff, and still get those moments of "oh my god, I'm going to be an awful mom!" But you know what? It's a lot better than before....it will get better momma, the next couple months are going to be rough, but us women are tough, you'll get there....stay strong, stay hydrated, and just know, it gets better....