I'm alone, full of junk food and drinking alcohol. This has

I'm alone, full of junk food and drinking alcohol. This has been my life for the last 10 years. I've been dead 10 years, in this room, alone. I can't wait for the next 10... I don't want 10 more, please, no.

4 Hearts

I'm sorry to hear that.i know how torturous solitude can be. Do you have any friends you can write/spend time with?

I only have a boyfriend. But that's not healthy, I mean, you can't depend of one and only person, I think I'm putting too much pressure on him, so the best decission would be to leave him alone. I know he would get better, and it would be better for me too, because I'll accept that I'm fully alone.

@Sicksicksick
I understand. I can feel as though i am burdening people with my own problems at times. Id hope your boyfriend is compassionate to you. I know how hard it is to feel alone and not having many people to confide in.

I understand what your going through. I only have my boyfriend too. I worry about burdening him with my issues all the time. But talk to your boyfriend and I'm sure he will want to be there for you.