I'm feeling real bad today. I just lost my only key to my mo

I'm feeling real bad today. I just lost my only key to my mom's car. And I just feel really bad. I just hope that I left it at my dad's house. I had to tape it to my keys. Because the ring part of the car broke off. And then I didn't go to the mental health center today. I felt real bad. It was a taped to my other keys, and now it's missing. I was outside yesterday, and I was outside last night. I was out at my dad's house. I live with my mom. I just hope no one picked it up. So it's the only key I have. And the car door is locked. It's my wheels to get back and forth to the mental health center. I had to call in today, and told them I couldn't make it to the mental health center. How would you handle this situation?

You can call the dealership and ask how to order another key.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's hard on me. It really is. And, my Dad is barbecuing a lot of food. Please pray that I don't overeat. It's hard on me. I need to be healthy. And, then as my Dad was cooking, the grill caught on fire. And my Dad told me to get some water. I didn't know what to do. And, then I gave him the bowl of water, and he put it on top of the fire. And it went out. So, yeah. I'm down to 269 pounds. I just have to keep losing weight. It will be lunchtime in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Good thing, my Dad was smart. I wish I was smart like him. And, I just don't want to overeat. And I'm about to be 36 years old in July. I'm still dealing with satan. It's rough. I see my Medical Doctor tomorrow. Please pray that my weight is okay, and that my blood pressure is normal. And, my heart is good.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 41 days left of him. I just want him gone. It's been almost 13 years of satan. I'm glad that you all have peace. Please pray that I change my face mask the correct way on this upcoming Friday. Please pray that I stop forgetting. I've been having memory problems. I'm about to be 38 years old. You all have strong memories. I just don't want to be overeating. I just want satan gone. I really do. I just need to lose weight. Please pray that I can find light bulbs at the Dollar Store. I weigh 276 pounds.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 150 days until my 38th Birthday. I just want satan out of my life. I have 40 days left of him. It's been tough. I just been doing a lot of eating. And, I just stay proud of you all. I weigh 274 pounds. My sister is always negative. It's rough. Please pray that my Psychiatrist actually change my Clonazepam 1 mg pill to once a day, the next time I see him. Please pray that my cousin, David call, and video chat me. My Blood Pressure is 130/88. I need to walk in my apartment. Please pray that my sister gets friends to hang with her, and do stuff with her.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 39 days left of him. I go through a lot. I'm trying to lose weight. And, I've been dealing with satan for almost 13 years. I just want satan gone. I really do. And, you all had love. I haven't had a girlfriend since 2011. I can't be a Dad. It hurts. I just made mistakes. I've sinned. I should have saved it for Marriage. I didn't know about Marriage. Now, I'm bald. I'm obese. And, my singleness continues. I'm trying to get to March 27th. I'm ready to get rid of satan. I just can't be a Dad, and it hurts. I just didn't know. I wished I knew about support groups a long time ago. And, now I'm at 37 unclean spirits.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 38 days left of satan. Marlon has been free from satan for almost 15 years. And, that is wonderful. I've been dealing with satan for almost 13 years. Please pray that I put my towel that I use for wiping the counter after washing the dishes the correct way after I'm done. Please pray that I change my face mask the correct way tonight. And, I weigh 272 pounds. I just have to lose weight. And, I need Marlon. I really do. I wished I was married. And, Marlon just keep on going. It's 55 minutes until Dinner. I just can't wait to eat.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 37 days left of him. I'm ready for him to leave. he just continues to bother me. It's been almost 13 years. I just need Marlon. And, Marlon been free from satan for almost 15 years. And, I just want a wife. I really do. I just need to lose some weight. My parents are getting older. How would I take care of myself, as I get older? You all have great knowledge. I just want satan gone. I weigh 271 pounds. I just really want to lose some weight. Please pray that satan leaves my life. I know that you all keep going.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 11 days left of him. I just been ready. Please pray that the furniture people come. Please pray that my mom's Doctor's appointment is quick. Please pray for healing in her body. Please pray that I put my cleaning bath towel not in the dirty hamper until next Tuesday. I just want satan out of my life. I really do. And, you all are strong. I've been losing weight. And, I need to continue doing so. You all have been in love. You all have gotten married. You all have kids. I just need satan to stop talking to me.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 10 days left of him. I just want him gone. I want to lose weight. I weigh 265 pounds. I need to keep losing weight. Please pray that I go back to College, and get my Computer Science Degree. I just need to overcome my punishment. And, please pray that satan stop playing music in my head. Please pray that satan stops using warnings, and punishments on me. I know that you all been in love. I need to get to my normal weight.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 9 days left of him. I just want him gone. I really do. I need to get to 10,000 steps. And, I weigh 266 pounds. I just been struggling with my weight. I see my Medical Doctor is May 2nd. I did blood work on Monday. I'm guessing my blood sugar was okay, because he didn't want me to come into his office. Please pray that I can get my Blood Pressure to normal. I know that being overweight plays a role. I just need to lose weight. I have a Dentist appointment on April 24th. I want to get that over with.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 671 days left of him. I just want him gone. Please pray that me, and my mom checks from my Uncle's bank come to me, and my mom as soon as possible. We need it. And, please pray that my cousin, David call me. I want to hear from him. And, I weigh 270 pounds. My mom bought Rotisserie Chicken, and Loaded Potato Salad. I ate a lot of the potato salad. I know you all want to lose weight. And, I need to lose weight. And, I just want to finish my punishment. Please pray that my Uncle get his phone fixed.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 669 days left of him. Please pray that I talk at the end of the Peace Circle group at Thresholds. Please pray that my cousin, David call, and video chat me today. I have to talk to my Therapist today at 4 p.m. I wished I didn't sinned. I'm now on a 6 year punishment. I should have known I would get worse. I just kept on sinning. And, I apologize. I didn't know that Marriage was important. And, I want to be married with kids. I was so immature. All, I thought about was food. And, now I'm about to be 38 years old, and all I see is men. No ladies. And, it hurts.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 656 days left of him. I've been talking to myself. I apologize. It's because of satan. All, I have is my cousin, David. He protects me, and he's a real person. All, I do is create imaginary friends because I'm lonely. My cousin, David been reading The King James Version Holy Bible since he was 3 years old. He's been saved. I'm at 37 unclean spirits. I kept on messing up. I'm still a Vir. It hurts. I wished I was married. And, I need to understand God's word. I weigh 270 pounds.

It is totally ok to mess up, you have to fail multiple times or even super a lot of times, in order to find some form of success in life or things. Hope that you would forgive yourself more, in the necessary ones. Amen, and hope things will get a little better at least.

@illuqrium Thank you, Illuqrium. You keep me going. I’m still dealing with satan. Oh, it’s been so hard. I just been dealing with him for 13 years. Oh, how I wished I would have The King James Version Holy Bible. Thank you, I hope things gets better also. I just have to stay away from sin. And, I’ve been single going on for 12 years. I never had my first kiss, and I’m not married. I’m a 38 year old male.