I'm feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And it's ha

I'm feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And it's hard. I just can't wait until October 31, 2021, when I get rid of all his unclean spirits. I just want to get to that day. I want to be free from him. I been dealing with him for 9 years and almost 4 months. And it's rough. I just want to be free from him. he always controls my thoughts. And he always know my thoughts. And he is always talking to me. And it's been 9 years. And I had accumulated 37 unclean spirits. And now, I been fighting to get down to 12 unclean spirits. I'm just sick of him tormenting me.

Is there one with you know?

@Mareekaa I don’t really have no one to talk to that understands me. I only talk to my Caseworker. And I see them on every Thursday. But they miss seeing me. And I’m alone now. I just wished I would have seen them this Thursday. They give me great advice. And I been talking to myself. I don’t have anyone to talk to. I see my Therapist on every 2 Saturdays. So I won’t see her until next Saturday. I really do need their advice. And I been dealing with satan. Which they say is my Schizoaffective Disorder. I just want him gone. I really do. And I keep talking to myself because of satan. And I want to be free from him.

And Today's update. I'm still talking to myself. I need to find things to do. I'm still dealing with my Schizoaffective Disorder. I just hate talking to myself. And satan keep talking to me. And I just want him gone. I know that it is my illness. I just want him to stop talking to me. I just want that freedom. I just want to talk to my caseworker. I really do need him. I'm at 37 unclean spirits starting. And now I'm down to 11. I Just want to go to Church, and listen to my pastor speak and preach the message.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's been going on for almost 12 years. I want him gone out of my life. I deal with a lot of boredom. It was Thunder and Lightning where I was at. All he does is bother my neck. Please pray that he stops doing that. I just want him gone. he keeps trying to bother my typing finger. And you all keep on going. You all are married. You all have kids. I just want to get to October 31, 2021. I just want to get married. I really do. I'm about to be 36 years old. And, it's rough. I just haven't had a girlfriend in 12 years. And you all enjoy life. You all stay away from sin. And, that is good. I just continue to deal with satan. I just want him out of my life. I know that you all have The Holy Ghost. And you all keep on going. It's just been going on for 12 years. I just want satan out of my life. I really do.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 138 days left of him. I'm so lonely. I just want him gone. I really do. I see my Psychiatrist on July 6th. And, it will be great. And, I hope I don't forget. I just do a lot of thinking. Please pray my cousin talk to me. I want to hear from him. I really do. I just want satan gone. I really do. And, it's been rough. And you all keep on going. And, I just deal with so much loneliness. It's rough. I just want to hear from my male cousin. And, I just want to keep talking to him. Please pray that satan stops bothering me. I just want him gone.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I just go through a lot. I have 88 days left of him. I been talking to myself. I have no one to talk to. My Psychiatrist gave me a new med yesterday. It was an injection. And, it's rough. I deal with so much boredom. I really do. I see my Group Caseworker on Friday. And, it helps. I haven't talked to my community caseworker since July 1st. I'm sick of waiting all day on Thursdays to come. I'm supposed to have face to face meeting once a month. And, the organization charges my insurance when I talk to them. Please pray that I can stay on my Dad's health insurance. I hope that my Dad can give them the verification that they need to keep me on there. And, I just need to lose some weight. I just have to overcome my loneliness.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 621 days left of him. And, I'm trying to lose weight. I have trouble sleeping. I want to get The Holy Ghost. I really do. I have 37 unclean spirits. I talk to my Therapist tomorrow at 4 p.m. And, I have to lose weight. And, please pray that my Dad calls me to tell me what time he's picking me up for his knee Doctor's appointment tomorrow. And, I just been dealing with satan for exactly for 13 years. I'm ready for him to leave. And, I weigh 267 pounds. I just need to watch YouTube videos of video games being played. So, I can go to sleep. I'm wide awake. And, I'm so lonely. It hurts being single.

@rod1985 Are you on meds for your schizophrenia? Are you still dealing with Satan?

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 618 days left of him. I can't wait until all the days are over. I just want The Holy Ghost. And, I just been dealing with satan for 13 years. I wished I was married with kids. I'm well past my age. I'm now 38 years old. I should've been married at a young age. I avoided Girls, and I apologize. I should have dated them. And, I should have gotten rid of satan earlier. Please pray that my cousin David, don't eat fast food this weekend. He always want to go out to eat. And please pray when me, my Dad, go with my cousin, out of town, I know not to overeat. And for me to control myself, and not gained weight. I lost almost 10 pounds, in 12 days, not eating fast food. And, it feels great.

1 Heart

@rod1985 Hey, it’s never even too late to get married. Are you afraid of dating because of schizophrenia? I know for a fact that schizophrenic people live normal lives while married.