I'm feeling rough today. I don't see my Psychiatrist until J

I'm feeling rough today. I don't see my Psychiatrist until June 4th. I been talking to myself. I do see my Therapist tomorrow. I just keep talking to myself. I deal with so much boredom. My Psychiatrist has so much going for himself. And I just want to get better. I will be 34, this year. I'm getting older. It's 7:07 p.m, where I live, and I'm just tossing and turning in bed. I want to go back to College, and accomplish my Degree like my Psychiatrist. But because of my illness. I can't concentrate, and the last time I went to school, I received a D in a Philosophy Class.

Have you applied for SS/disability? If not you may want to consider it. Try to get more exercise in everyday it will keep you busy and help you sleep better at night. Go for long walks.

1 Heart

rod1985 Please go and look into disability and vocational rehab as NS100 suggested. With a formal dx, you may be able to get on an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) while at college. This will allow accommodations or modifications to be made on your behalf by professors (ie: more time to finish papers, less problems to complete, etc.). My sister is mentally disabled and by going through voc rehab, she was able to get her college paid for. You need to go to you local health and welfare office and ask about these resources. I think that school would be a great way to get rid of boredom. Just take a couple classes at a time to begin with and see how it goes. There are resources and opportunities out there for you. Have you looked into a social work degree, too? There are also many technical degrees like can take as little as a year or two. Good luck and keep us posted!

1 Heart

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I been on a 1,581 days punishment for sin. It's tough. I lusted and lusted. And, I shouldn't have. I didn't know anything about marriage. I was so immature. And, I apologize. I just made bad choices. This is truly a long punishment. And, I still deal with satan messing with my head. And, then he messes with my typing finger. And I have to threaten him with my journals. And, it only works temporarily. And, he tricked me into sinning. he makes me give my SS money to my mom every month. I just want him gone. I really do. he keep on bothering me. I just want to get through the punishment.

Your mom might be your legal, financial guardian which is court appointed. Your meds may not be working properly and you are confused. If you want to change your guardian you have to go to court for that.

@andine My mom isn’t my legal guardian. I give her the money because satan force me to. I just need to get rid of satan, and I will be fine. I just need to get to October 31, 2021. I’m at 271 pounds. I need to lose weight. I really do. I have my own accounts with a bank. I just write my check to her every month from my Social Security Disability.

That is something your case manager should be able to help you with. Unfortunately, it might be a legal problem but you are probably eligible for legal aide. Good for you for staying on this site. You are strong.

@andine satan is an unclean spirit. And he has unclean spirits with him. I have my own bank account. satan forces me to give my money. satan, the devil. Lucifer. Those are unclean spirits. They make me give my check to my mom. It has nothing to do with my caseworker. I have 161 days left of satan. Thank you. It feels good to talk on this site. And, I just have to take it 1 day at a time.

The way you are talking is not mentally healthy speech. Only immediate professional medical intervention will give you any Peace.

@andine I know it’s not mentally healthy. I have Schizoaffective Disorder. So, if you don’t have the Disorder, you wouldn’t understand what I’m going through. I just need to talk it out. I know that I need to see my Psychiatrist. I just giving my story. And it feels great for people to listen. I said I’m seeing my Psychiatrist on July 6th. And that he will make the decision to make medication adjustments. I just need to keep exercising and doing the right group. I have outpatient services. I attend group therapy 3 times per week. I have one on one sessions with my caseworker. I have my Therapist every 2 weeks. I know that it’s new to you. I been getting help for 15 years. I don’t think another month is going to make a difference.

Hey friend, it sounds like you could definitely use some professional help. I hope you can see your case worker as soon as possible. In the meantime I hope you're staying well and safe. Much love

1 Heart

@JaythatArtist I hear you. I have professional people talking to me. They know exactly what I’m going through. It just feels good to talk on this website. And that what’s this website for? To get kind and loving support. So, I’m telling my story. I been having Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective Disorder for 15 years. I been seeing Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Caseworkers, and Therapists. I just need to stop stress eating. Attend my groups. And I will be fine. I talk to my caseworker on Thursday. It was great. They know a lot about me. My Psychiatrist will get the right medicine to get rid of satan. And, then I will feel great. I’m staying well. Thank you. Much respect to you, also.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 8 days left of him. I've been ready for him to leave for the longest. I just want The Holy Ghost. I've been dealing with him for almost 13 years. It has truly been horrible. I went through a lot. I just want to appreciate The Holy Ghost. I want to keep The Holy Ghost for the rest of my life. I want to lose weight. I have to wait 2 full years to get married. I can't have intercourse with my wife. I understand. I just want satan out my life. It's truly been a horrible experience. I'm glad that you all have great jobs. I'm glad that you all have a great education. I'm proud of you all.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 7 days left of him. I just want satan out of my life. You all are strong. Please pray that I get the light on in the area that the security chair is at for today. I just want The Holy Ghost. I really do. It's been a long time. I had 37 unclean spirits. It's been rough on me. I just want to focus on losing weight. I weigh 268 pounds. I just want to keep exercising. I talk to my Uncle at 6 p.m. It's great to hear from him. I just need to get into my normal weight range.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 6 days left of him. I just want him gone. It's been almost 13 years of satan. I have to tell my Psychiatrist what's going on. I see him on April 4th. Please pray that he doesn't hospitalize me. My mom wants to get some Ribs pretty soon. I need to tell her, it isn't a good idea. Even though I want a slab from the Rib joint. It is so delicious. I just been losing weight. I weigh 266 pounds. So, I lost 10 pounds. I need to keep losing weight. If my mom brings Ribs up the next time. I have to tell her that I'm losing weight.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 5 days left of him. It's been tough dealing with satan. You all been free from satan. You all obey God. I just go through a lot. I wished I was married. I really do. I know that you all been in relationships. I just continue to deal with satan. I weigh 265 pounds. And, satan talks to me. Please pray that he stops. And, I'm about to be 38 years old. I'm so lonely. I really do want a wife. I'm too old to be a Dad. I should have stayed away from sin. I wished I gotten married. I avoided Girls growing up, and it hurts.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 4 days left of him. I have an extra 3 days after the 4 days. I just waiting for him to leave. And, I weigh 266 pounds. I need to lose weight. And, I wished I gotten married, and had kids. I just want to lose weight. And, I just want to get rid of satan. I'm 37 years old. And, my friend Marlon is strong. He only had 8 unclean spirits. I'm at 37. I messed up. Marlon has a great job. Marlon has his Master's Degree. I just want to be skinny. I just need to keep exercising.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's truly is rough. I'm just by myself. I can't ever have kids. I can't get a career job once I turn 40. I just want satan out of my life. I've been eating. I just love fast food. My mom brought me 2 Wendy's Classic Singles. And, I devoured them. I apologize. It's because of satan. My Blood Pressure was 130/88, the last time I went to the Medical Doctor. I may have to reschedule my appointment, because of my Psychiatrist may be on the same day. It stormed today. It was rough. I saw God's face. I don't ever want that to happen. I have to obey God's law.

1 Heart

@rod1985 It has it’s ups and downs doesn’t it? We all feel that way about something. That was nice of your mom to bring the Burgers. Fast food isn’t the best, but lets face it, it tastes good. Maybe your Doctor will give you high blood pressure medication. If he does, make sure you take them. I’m glad your seeing your Psychiatrist and your therapist. Who do you think is helping you out the most? I personally like stormy days. I live in a high desert area. Never enough water in the ground here. Plus it will help with the Spring time wild flowers too. Let us know how your doing Rod, keep us notified and up to date buddy.