I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with my symptoms

I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with my symptoms. And I don't see my Psychiatrist until June 4th. I can't wait to see him. My caseworkers and therapist tell me it takes time for my symptoms to be managed. And I'm just waiting. I don't see my Therapist until June 8th. I just want to see her. So, basically for today, I'm just dealing with my symptoms, and it is very annoying.

Hi Rod - Are you doing any better today?

@kisobel Hey, kisobel, it’s been a rough night. I haven’t got any sleep. It’s 11:29 p.m. where I’m at. I just want to go to sleep, and I’m wide awake. I have to go to the mental health center for groups. And I been dealing with my Schizoaffective symptoms. What are some ways for me to get some sleep?

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. he talks to me in my head. I just want him gone. I have 150 days left of him. It's rough. And you all keep on going. And you all are young. And that's wonderful. I'm still having trouble sleeping. Well my sister Dog had to be put asleep today. It was rough. She was the family Dog for 17 years. And, she was in a lot of pain for the last 2 days. She couldn't move her lower body. It's rough. I'm the one that takes her out 3 times a day, and give her water and food. So, I just have to adjust without her. And my Uncle has Schizophrenia. And sometimes he says things that aren't Godly. And, I worry for him. He would tell me about him living this street life. And he would get all the ladies. And have intercourse with women that aren't clean. And, I don't want to hear that. He will be 67 years old, this year. And I'm tired of the stories. He calls me all the time.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's been rough on me. I'm still dealing with satan telling me what to do. I just worry about covid-19. Please pray that satan don't tell me what to do. I'm down to 6 days left of satan. I just go through a lot. And, I just want some peace. I just want a wife. I really do. I accumulated 37 unclean spirits. I just been ready to get rid of satan. I just want him gone. And, please pray that my state has a mild winter. Please pray that satan don't talk to me. Please pray that my belly button would heal. Please pray that I overcome my punishment.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, I have at least 27 days left of him. It could be more. I been drinking pop. It's rough. I have 1 hour and 13 minutes to Dinner. I just want satan gone. It's rough. All, I do is talk to myself. I been on a 1,590 days punishment. And, I just been talking to myself. I been extremely lonely. And, I been bored. And, I just been waiting for satan to leave. I just want to lose weight. And, I have 62 pounds to go. I'm just waiting for these 27 days to be over. And, satan keep talking to me. Please pray that satan stop talking to me.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I just been thinking about food. I'm trying to overeating. Why do people think snacks are good? We're only to eat 3 meals a day. But, yet, I go on websites, and they say to eat 2 snacks in between the meals. I'm trying to average 2,000 calories based on a Dietary Requirement. And, I know that I should eat 3 times a day. Can you please show me articles that says that I should eat 3 times per day. I don't want to overeat. I don't want to binge eat. And, I have 137 days left of satan. I just have to know only Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I weigh 244 pounds at 6 Feet tall.

@rod1985 Praying for you.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 139 days left of him. And, he may tack on another 74 days. Please pray that he doesn't change my walking breaks for the next 350 days. he just keep on adding more and more days. It's truly rough. I been on this punishment since July 3rd, 2017, and now it's going to go at least September of 2022. And, it's rough. I need to change my walking break date. I need God in my life. satan been tormenting me. And, the only thing I can do is walk in my room. I just have to get through this punishment. It's been a lot. I just do a lot of overeating. And, I weigh 247 pounds. And, I'm 6 feet tall. I just need to get through these 139 days plus the 74, satan may tack on. Please pray that July 11th is my last day of dealing with satan.

@rod1985 Your in my prayers.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. It's lunch in 12 minutes. All, I'm thinking about is hotdogs with chips and pepsi. I want something good to eat. And they are beef hot dogs. I love beef hot dogs. And, I'm waiting for lunch. And, I just want to drink me some Pepsi. And, I just haven't ate out in a while. I weigh 247 pounds. I just was drinking Pepsi yesterday. But, I was eating Chef Boyardee Ravioli. I just want to get to lunchtime. I really do want to get my Degree. I want to keep losing weight. I just have to do better.

@rod1985 If you would like to talk more about this, or if you need some mental health emotional support, please send me a pm on here,ok?
I will do my best to give you some support.