I'm feeling rough, today. I'm still dealing with my temptati

I'm feeling rough, today. I'm still dealing with my temptation. I have to overcome my temptations when it comes to sins. Before marriage sins. The for and mas sins. I want a wife and kids. I really do. I'm about to be 34 years old, I'm a male. And I want a wife. How can I deal with my loneliness? I sit in my bed and think. How can I find stuff to do, so I don't dwell on this? I been suffering from Schizoaffective Disorder since 2006. And I want to get better.

I deal with my symptoms everyday. I try to walk, but I still deal with satan. And it's hard. I want him gone so bad. I really do. And my father says hurtful things. I need to forgive him, because he doesn't know what I'm going through. God said in his word to forgive. And I have to, as much as it hurts to do so.

1 Heart

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. he's still talking to me. I just want him gone. I really do. And I go through a lot. And hospitalization is the worse. And I see my Psychiatrist on July 6th. It will be great. And I just need him. I really do. And I just need to lose weight. I really do. And, satan keeps talking to me. I have 163 days left of satan. I can't wait to get to October 31, 2021. satan just keep talking to me. I just want him gone. I really do. And you all keep on going. And, I deal with loneliness. I never had my first kiss. And, I just deal with satan bothering my right foot. he makes me feel pain. I just want him gone. So, I just want to be symptom free, and be able to live life.

1 Heart

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 116 days left of him. I can't wait until he's gone. It will be great. And, I been waiting. satan has been my problem. And, I need to write it down on a piece of paper. I just have to solve it. I really do. And, I just been on a 1,581 days punishment. It's rough. It really is. What keeps you all busy? I just have to keep getting support because I need it. I been waiting and waiting for October 31, 2021 at 1:53 p.m. Oh, it will finally be great. And, I want to get married. I really do. And I see my Psychiatrist on August 3rd. And I will feel better.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, you all are strong. I have 75 days left of him. And, please pray for an easy day tomorrow with my Dad. He has to get a procedure done. And, I have to drive him to the place. And, I can't wait to see my Therapist on August 24th. She is the best. I just been dealing with loneliness. It's hard. It really is. And, you all keep on going. And, I know that you all find things to do. And, I just go through a lot. I'm just ready to get rid of satan, and get The Holy Ghost. I really do need him. The Holy Ghost is the best. And, satan will keep me up until 3:36 a.m. he also been controlling my body. So, that's even more rough.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 59 days left of him. It's been rough. I go through a lot. And, satan said I will have nightmares, starting when I have 54 days left of him. It's been truly rough. I go through a lot. I just been waiting for him to leave. he's always bothering me. I'm wide awake. And, I can't sleep. It's rough. I just need to lose some weight. I am 253.8 pounds. I'm trying to get to 170 pounds. And, I just have to keep exercising. I see my Psychiatrist on September 7th. Please pray that he gives me a sleeping pill. I just been having trouble sleeping. You all keep going. And, I just have to keep the updates coming. They are the best!

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, I have 55 days left of him. I been waiting to get him out of me. I been waiting on The Holy Ghost. It's been rough. satan keeps me up until 3:36 a.m., and it's rough. I just stay up. And, I need to do better. And, it's been hard on me. I seen my Psychiatrist on Tuesday. He had prescribed Ambien for my sleeping. I don't trust some of these medicines. I don't want to get sick. He injected 75 mg of Fluphenazine. And, it made me very wobbly and lightheaded. I will make sure that I take only the Psych meds, plus my med for High Blood Pressure. And, I'm still dealing with satan. It's rough. It really is. I can't get any sleep. I just need to keep losing weight. I really do. And, you all are strong.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 205 days left of him. I just want him gone. Please pray that he doesn't add anymore days to my punishment after September 24th, 2022. I just want it to be over with. I really do. And, I just got a feeling, it's going to continue into October. Please pray that my last day of my punishment is September 24, 2022. And, I weigh 245 pounds. How does God give satan so much power? satan just been adding days. It's rough. I just want to be done with this punishment. It's like as soon as I get close to finishing, satan add more days. I want this garnished to be over with. I want to be free just like you all.

@rod1985 So sorry to here this.
Praying.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It truly is rough. I'm a 36 year old, male. I just go through a lot. I'm never been married. I don't have any kids. I just been dealing with satan for 12 years. I messed up. I shouldn't have sinned. I just made horrible mistakes. I'm at 37 unclean spirits. I'm now serving a punishment for almost 5 years as of today for sinning. And, you all do a great job of waking up the next day, and keep on going. I just want a wife with kids. I really do. All, I do is get surrounded by is men. I never get a woman to talk to. And, then satan controls my body. satan talks to me also. I'm just ready to get him out of my life. It's taking a long time for him to be garnished. I still weigh in the 240's. I weigh 246 pounds. I want to lose weight.

@rod1985 It is nice to see you trying to take care, of your physical needs.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, I don't know how many days I have left of him. And, then my Dad wants me to go and get chicken wings with him on Friday. I have to fast for lab work. And, my appointment is at 10:15 a.m. And, I want to be finished with my Dad, so I can go to my Doctor's appointment. All, my Dad does is eat. Please pray that I will lose some weight. I really do. And, I'm ready to go home from my Dad's house. I'm ready to start walking. Please pray that one day, I will get my Computer Science Degree. Please pray that my Dad start encouraging me. I need you all. You all are great. And, I just want to eat dinner. I'm starving.

@rod1985 Praying.