I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. And i

I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. And it's hard on me. I just have to be patient. That's all I can do. I been dealing with him since July 2010. I just have to be patient. I have to trust the Word of God. I really do need to do it. I don't see my Psychiatrist until February 18th, 2020. I just have to be patient. I been talking to myself. I just need to be patient. I been thinking about food. I just want to lose weight. I just been listening to music on YouTube, and it helps. So I just have to be patient.

I'm sorry you're going through a really rough time right now. It sounds extremely stressful. Is your psychiatrist a psychopharmacologist? (meds doctor)? Or is it someone you talk to? I think it's great that you have an appointment, but I agree that Feb. 18, 2020 is a long time to wait, especially when you're feeling under extra stress. Is there any way you can call or email your psychiatrist and tell him/her that you're having a crisis and need to see them sooner than Feb. 18? In the meantime, glad you found that music helps somewhat. What sort of music do you listen to?

@L2015 My Psychiatrist is a meds doctor. But he is giving me the best medicine he can give. I just have to find things to do, but I been dealing with satan. And he always limits how many times I can post per day. I just get tired of hearing his voice. I take an Invega Trinza Injection of 546 mg. And I take a Zyprexa of 20 mg. I just want to get to October 31, 2021, to get rid of satan. I do see a Therapist that I talk to. I see her every 2 weeks on Saturday. And she’s wonderful to talk to. I don’t see her until December 28th. I don’t want to be hospitalized. Hospitalization is the worse. I been hospitalized 9 times in my lifetime. I just have to find things to do. I need to stay busy, until satan leaves.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. Please pray that the snow go away. It's been snowing a lot where I live. And, now it's going to be bitter cold for the next 10 days. I hope that I'm able to get my meds refilled. I don't see my Psychiatrist until April 13th. It will be the best. I love talking to my Doctor. He asks me questions. And I just want to do better by the next time I see him. It feels great. And I have 268 days left of satan. And my cousin is having open heart surgery. Please pray for him. They have to sew back the operating area on Monday. I just want him well. And the Super Bowl is Sunday. I can't wait. I will cheer and cheer. I can't wait until the final score. Someone will come out a Champion, and I can't wait.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, satan talks to me in my head. I just want him gone. I really do. I have 123 days left of him. And, he's nonstop. he bothers my body. I see my Psychiatrist on July 6th. And, it will be great. I see him once every 3 months. I been waiting. And, I just want satan out of my life. he causes me not to sleep. This has been going on since July 2010. It's rough. I should have read The Bible. I accumulated 37 unclean spirits. And I'm in the process of getting them empty, swept and garnished. I made so many mistakes. And, I apologize. It's just been rough. And, I just been waiting to get rid of satan. And, I just have to find other things to keep me busy.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 4 hours left of him. I been waiting for him to leave. I really am. And, I just want to talk to a girl. I really do. I been single for 11 years. And, it's rough. I should have gotten married. I should have stopped sinning. I made mistakes. And, it hurts. I should have read God's Bible. The King James Version is God's original English tongue. And, I do a lot of thinking. And, I really do want a wife. And, I been waiting. I just want to get my first kiss. I'm extremely excited about finally meeting a woman. It's been a long time. I been on a punishment for 18 years. Oh, I'm glad it's almost over.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I just want to get through these 138 days left of satan. I just want to find love. I really do. And, I have to deal with loneliness for the next 138 days. Please pray that satan or the unclean spirits talk to me. I just want them gone. I'm supposed to go shopping for my mom tomorrow. I get my food stamps. And, I get 95 dollars during the 20th/21st of every month. I had to submit my application to the Food Stamps Agency. I had forgot to staple it. And, please pray that my food stamps continue. I can't wait to get something to eat tomorrow. I just have to stay up the whole night waiting.

1 Heart

Hi. I'm so sorry that you're still feeling rough, still dealing with satan. Sounds exhausting to have to deal with it. Hope they go away soon. Also sounds lonely - everyone needs companionship. It sounds hard to be dealing with all this. If it's any reassurance, I'm sure the food stamps will continue, because forgetting to staple the paperwork is an extremely minor oversight that they can easily correct. So I hope you hear from them soon.

@L2015 Thank you, so much. I just deal with satan bothering my neck. It’s really hard. And, I have 22 days left of him. And, I’m truly lonely. I just talk to myself. I hope satan goes away soon, also. I do want to find a wife. I’m so thankful that I got approved for the good stamps. I get it through February 2023. I just deal with a lot of loneliness. Please pray that satan stop talking to me in my head. It’s annoying. I just want him gone.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's hard on me. I want to get my Computer Science Degree. I just been ready. I'm ready to fall in love. I just have to do better. I really do. And, I have 21 days left of satan. I just been waiting to get rid of him. I just want to get married. I really do. I just been talking to myself. Please pray that my cousin, David gets his prosthetic leg. Please pray that he gets a kidney that's not from me. I hope he gets one. I just can't give up mines. It's too much on me. I know someone else in this world can give up their kidney. I want my cousin, David to succeed.

So sorry you're still feeling rough, and still dealing with satan. It sounds very annoying, very wearing. I hope he goes away soon. So glad your food stamps got approved through February 2023! Also sorry that you're feeling so lonely. Everyone needs people to talk to, because it's so hard to be alone. I pray that your cousin gets a prosthetic leg and a kidney. There are many kidney donors out there - it would just be too much for you to donate one of your own, since you're already dealing with many great stressors already.

@L2015 Thank you. It’s truly been rough. 12 years of satan. I’m so sorry for sinning. I wished I would’ve knew. I wished I had The King James Version Holy Bible. I just went out there and had lust in my heart. And, I apologize. I can’t wait until satan leaves either. Yes, it’s until 2023. That’s great. I am so lonely. I really do want love. Thank you for your prayers. I just been through the ringer. When God says things, we have to listen. I just deal with so much boredom. I do want to go back to College. I haven’t been in a little over 4 years. I’m just ready to get rid of satan.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I go through a lot. How can I remember things? I just have 18 days left of satan. I'm ready for him to leave. I do want love. I never had my first kiss. I never been married. I don't have any kids. It's rough on me, when it comes to women. I just been dealing with satan for 12 years. I just didn't know that fornication was a sin. I just wished I knew. I just made mistakes. I didn't know that my state would get extremely worse, and it has. satan continues to keep talking to me. he continues to talk to me in my head. I see my Psychiatrist, and my Therapist tomorrow. Please pray that satan stop bothering me. I'm a 37 year old, male. In 25 years, I only had 1 girlfriend. And, that relationship only lasted 3 to 4 months. It was such a short relationship.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. satan is still in my life. It's truly rough. I've been dealing for over 12 years. It's really hard on me. And, you all have relationships. You all are married with kids. I don't have any of that. I'm at 37 unclean spirits. satan controls my body. And, you all are with your College Degrees. And, I know that you all are healthy weight. I just been waiting for satan to leave, and he hasn't. You all have your peace. I never had my first kiss. I'm a 37 year old, male. Please pray that satan leaves my life. I want him gone.

Go for walks everyday and any other exercise you are able to do.

@Fohb460 Thank you, so much. You keep working hard. I’ve been battling an ear infection, and a sore throat/cold. I’ve been taking antibiotics. I still have a cough. I seen my Medical Doctor already. And, the weather is changing in my state. It’s starting to get cold. I don’t need to get sick anymore. My left ear is still hurting. And, I’ve been doing a lot of eating because of my parents and sister. They do a lot of eating. I weigh 268.6 pounds, and I’m 6 Feet Tall.