I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. I jus

I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. I just want him gone out of my life. he has cause me to gain weight. he has cause me to do a lot of eating. I just want him gone. I really do. I weigh 306 pounds at the Medical Doctor's office. And I just want to get rid of him. And he keeps trying to control my body. And he continues to talk to me. And I don't see the Psychiatrist until February 18th, 2020. And it's a lot on me. I just want some peace. I'm sick of still dealing with him.

1 Heart

I will pray for you.

@Lassie Thank you for your prayers. I been single for almost 12 years. And, it’s rough. I just been dealing with satan. I want to find love. All, I been doing is talking to myself. And, it’s rough. And you keep going. It hurts being single. God made Eve for Adam. I need my Eve. But, I have to wait 121 days to get her. I never had my first kiss, and I’m still a Vir. I shouldn’t have sinned. I messed up. And, I’m single. Being single is the worse feeling ever.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. he bothers my right leg. he makes it hurt. I just keep thinking time is going to end. I just been dealing with satan. I just need to lose some weight. I see my Medical Doctor tomorrow. Please pray that he puts me on the right med for my High Blood Pressure. And he checks my Blood Pressure. He may draw my blood for lab work. I hope I don't have Diabetes. And I have to pay the 25 dollars co-pay. So, I just have to keep losing weight. And satan keeps on bothering me. And I have to fast. Please pray that satan stops talking to me. Please pray that he leaves my life.

1 Heart

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, I have 121 days left of him. he just controls my body. I just want him gone. I know you all have things to do during the day. And, I get bored. You all have plenty of things. You all enjoy life. You all do fun things. I just sit in my room and think. I just want satan out of my life. I really do. I'm so proud of you all. You been in relationships. You had good times in the relationship. I haven't had a girlfriend in almost 12 years. I just been alone. And it's rough.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, I have 37 days left of him. I been ready for him to leave. he just talks to me. And, it's rough. I go through a lot. I been on a punishment for over 1500 plus days. It's rough. It really is. And, I just want to lose weight. I get scared that satan may add days. Please pray that he doesn't. I just been going through a lot. And, I get bored. I really do. And, you all keep going. You all work hard. And, I'm at 251 pounds. And, I just need to get to November 3rd, 2021. I can't wait for Lunch. It will be great.

@rod1985
What will happen on November 3rd, 2021?

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And, I have 49 days left of him. And, satan keep talking to me. I just want to lose weight. I really do. And, I had to drink pop. Please pray that I'm able to drop off my prescription. I really do need to do that. And, I just need to control my pop drinking. And, I don't want to end up with Diabetes. I want to lose weight. I'm at 247 pounds. I'm 6 Feet Tall. And, I need all the support I can get. It's truly rough.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 48 days left of him. And, he bothers my neck. It's truly rough. And, he takes away my sneezes. And, I just want to lose weight. I really do. All, I do is think about food. And, I'm at 247 pounds. And, I just need to get in the range of 136-183 pounds. I'm trying to get to February 16th, 2022. And, I just have to eat better. And, now my Dad wants me to come to his house tomorrow for New Year's Eve. And, he does a lot of eating. I'm trying to lose weight. I really am. I just want to keep losing weight. I was at 326 pounds at one point. I'm glad that I lost the weight. So, please pray that I stop overeating. Please pray that I keep on losing weight. I want to be at my healthy weight.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's truly rough. And, he keep bothering my neck. Please pray that he stops doing that for 80 days. And, I have 47 days left of him. And, I'm ready for him to leave. I'm trying to lose weight. I really do. And, I'm at 248 pounds. And, I'm trying to get in the range of 136-183 pounds for my height. I'm 6 Feet tall. And, I want to be skinny. I really do. And, satan keep making me cough. And, I just have to grow my hair. I been bald most of my life. And, I want to get to February 16th, 2022. I just want to keep walking. I really do.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I miss my cousin, Dave. I really do. I wished he would video chat me. I would love to hear from him. I have 45 days left of satan. I been waiting for him to leave. I been gaining weight. It's rough. I'm at 249 pounds. I need to keep losing. Please pray that I will overcome satan. Please pray that satan doesn't talk to more for 80 days. I go through so much. I just want to hear from my boy, Dave. He keeps on going. I just want to get through these 45 days. Please pray that I can overcome it.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. Well, today is Easter. And, it was God's Resurrection. God overcame death. I just been dealing with satan. I have 37 unclean spirits. I just want to keep money. I never knew money was important, until satan took it away. Please pray that I will keep money again. I really do want some money in my bank account. My mom will be 63, in September. I give her my full Disability check. I just wished I never sinned. I just go through a lot. I'm proud of you all. I do want to get married, and have kids. I just want to keep cash. I want satan stop controlling my body. I want to be able to be free.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 702 days left of him. I just want him gone. I'm trying to lose weight. And, you all are so strong. And, you all been married. All, I want is The Holy Ghost. I had him before, and then I sinned, and he left. I just know that you all keep on going. And, I weigh 267 pounds. And, I will turn 38, in July. My Birthday will be coming soon. I see my Medical Doctor tomorrow. Please pray that my blood pressure is normal. Please pray that I will be able to pay for my blood work Lab costs. And, I just need to lose some weight

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 700 days left of him. It's been rough. All, I can do is obey God. Now, my cousin, Dave has covid. It hurts. It really does. Please pray that he heals up. My Dad's Birthday is this upcoming Wednesday. Please pray that I can get my Medical Doctor's records online. I'm trying to lose weight. I see my Medical Doctor on August 8th. I just need to lose some weight. I weigh 269 pounds. I'm 6 Feet Tall. I'm glad that I'm Diabetes free. But, my Blood Pressure is still high. The last time I checked it was 138/81. Please pray that it goes down. I really do need to lose weight.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 699 days left of him. Please pray that satan stop talking to me. I just want satan out of my life. And, please pray for my cousin, David. I got a call from him saying he had covid last night, and he's at the hospital. It hurt me so bad. I just want him well. Please pray that he gets a kidney, just not from me. But, keep him in his prayers. And, I weigh 269 pounds. And, it's hard to lose weight. I know that you all keep on going. I'm proud. I just want to fall in love. I see my Psychologist for Therapy on May 16th. I can't wait. I just want to talk to him. Please pray that my Medical Doctor's office post my updated records soon.

@rod1985 Stay focused on keeping your weight down and dieting. Breath, relax and I hope your records from your doctor are updated soon. Good luck with your therapist. Keep us posted on what happens.