I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. It's

I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. It's just a long wait. I want The Holy Ghost. I really do. And I just do a lot of thinking. And I need to get to May 24th to get down to 5 unclean spirits. My Dad don't have faith in me. And I just deal with temptation. And I think my Dad don't understand what I'm going through because he has The Holy Ghost, and my Dad has psychological problems. He lost his mom when he was almost 3 years old. And he's been battling the hurt from it. It's like he has some internal anger against God because of it. I just have to get down to 5 unclean spirits. And everytime I tempted to sin, satan keeps messing with my head to torment me.

5 unclean spirits??

@CKBlossom Yeah. I had accumulated 37 unclean spirits through sin. And, it takes 33 days of not sinning to get rid of 1 unclean spirit. I haven’t sinned in 1,061 days. And I have to go 1,581 days total until I get The Holy Ghost. So, I have 520 more days to go. I shouldn’t have been sinning. I just want to get married and have kids. I have to have The Holy Ghost. I’m a 34 year old male.

Listen man try and be more social for these kinds of illnesses.

@Illvoices I want to be social. I usually go to Thresholds. It’s a mental health center and they have groups. But since with the Coronavirus going on, all I can do is wait until everything opens back up. I do want to hang with my cousin. But he’s waiting for a vaccine. I can’t wait until they have one.

I'm feeling rough today. I was dealing with satan controlling my body. I couldn't mow the lawn. he kept on attacking me. I tried praying and it didn't work. And he just fully attacked my body. I have 519 days left of satan. It's hard. It's really hard. And he was just controlling my body. I just wanted him gone. And satan talks to me. And I been dealing with him for almost 10 years, nonstop. I just want him gone. And I have to deal with him for another year and 5 months. And I just want peace.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan bothering me. he keep trying to control my body. I just want him gone. And I need to make friends. I just want to get past these 496 days. And I just have to find friends to talk to. It's 11 more minutes until Lunch. And I just have to find the right people. I need to find who are doing right in life. People who are strong. I need to make friends. I need to talk more. I need to communicate more. So I'm just worried about the unclean spirits coming back for Empty, Swept and Garnished. satan will be trying to talk to me, then. I just want him completely gone out of my life.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I now understand that my major should be Computer Science. And I'm proud of that. I just have to study my Reading, Math and English. I definitely need to work on my English composition and Algebra. I just need to do better. I need to be College level. I need to study. Oh, it will feel great on October 29, 2021. I get my money back. Oh, I love to have money. I just have to start praising God. I love to work and keep money. So, I'm just going to have to overcome satan. I just want to exercise. And I just have to praise The Lord, and do better. I don't ever want to deal with satan ever again. I want him completely out of my life. And I just have to focus on losing weight.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. satan is still talking to me. I just want him gone. I really do. he keep on bothering me. he keep on controlling my body. I just want him gone. I need to stay away from sin. And I need to overpower satan. I lost 0.4 pounds. So, I'm at 276.0 pounds. So I have 494 days left of him. I just have to take it 1 day at a time. I just have to walk. And please pray that satan stop talking to me. Please pray that I can go to sleep. It's now time for Lunch, and I just want The Holy Ghost. It's hard having 37 unclean spirits. I just have to focus on walking. And having better thoughts.

Listen man I know that your reading up on math and English so I encourge you to take the SAT’s and try and improve your skills for a better chance at getting into college. I may be taking the one in august so wish me luck.

@Illvoices I can study for the SAT. I really do. I just have to get rid of satan, and get my life together. satan won’t leave until October 31, 2021. So, it’s a long wait. Good luck to you. I hope you succeed. Keep on studying, and ace the SAT.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And I just want to get rid of him. I want to praise God. I really do. I want to go back and get my Accounting Degree. I need a job. I need to worship God. And honor and praise him. And I have 432 days left of satan. And it will be great. I really like to get my life together. I pray with my sister, everyday at 6 p.m. And I just want to lose weight. I hope my Medical Doctor gives me my blood work. I just have to call my friends. And I just have to lose weight. I just have to read. I really do. I need to check on my family. I really do. So, I just have to do this follow up appointment. I have to keep in touch with people. I got my Flu Shot, yesterday. So, I will feel great after it's done. I really want to lose weight.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And he torments me. I just want him out. And I want The Holy Ghost. satan has been in my life for 10 years. he been tormenting my body. i just want him gone. So, please pray that he leaves. I just want him out of my life. And I have 431 days left of him. I need to stay busy. I been having a hard time sleeping. I need to get some rest. I just want him completely gone. Please pray that I get some sleep tonight. satan is going to keep me up again. I just want to talk to my Dad. I really just been having a hard time sleeping.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I just want him out my life. I have 429 days left of him. I just want to be free. I really do. And, satan talks to me. I just want him out. I just gained weight from yesterday. I'm trying not to drink pop. I don't want my sugar level to go up. I don't want Diabetes. I want to be a Dad. I want to be a husband. I really do. Please continue to pray that I can get rid of satan. It would be great. I just want him out of my life. I really do. So, for today, I will exercise and focus on talking to my Therapist on September 5th. It will be great. I need to hear from her. She motivates me. And 3 more days until I'm down to 2 unclean spirits, before Empty, swept and garnished. So, I just have to do better. And keep satan away from me.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's hard on me. I have 428 days left of satan. I want to go back to College. I have to clean up. I really do. My Dad cleans up his house. He takes good care of it. I need to lose weight. I just have to talk to my Therapist, next Saturday. I just go through a lot. I just need to exercise. I just need to start focusing on being an Accountant. I need to go to school, and finish. I'm 35 years old. I just need to get me a job. I need to work. So, please pray for me. And please pray that satan stop talking to me. Please pray for a vaccination for covid-19.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. satan keep talking to me about the sabbath day. I just want him gone. I really do. And you guys are strong. And satan tempt me to sin. I just deal with loneliness. And satan tries to confuse me. And I have 427 days left of him. I just want him gone. When will he go away. I just need Marlon. I really do. satan says I will be a second sacrifice. I just want him gone. I really do. And I have to get to my healthy weight. I really do. And satan keep on bothering me. Then I have to deal with Empty, swept and garnished twice. I need to read my Bible. I'm sick of satan talking to me. And I just want him gone. And he's been trying to control my body. I just want him gone. And I just have to get passed these 427 days. And I just have to keep pushing on. Please continue to pray for me. And I just want to be strong like Marlon. satan keeps on fighting me. I just have to do better.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And it's hard on me. It really is. I go through a lot. And satan attacks my body. I just want him gone. I have 426 days left of him. One good thing is that I see my Therapist, this Saturday. And it will be great. I just have to lose weight. I really do. And I just have to thank God. I just have to do better. I hate the devil. I just want him gone. I'm glad that I will be down to 2 unclean spirits. And then I have to Empty, swept and garnished them twice. One of my good friends passed away. And I just found out yesterday. It hurt me so bad. But I just have to be strong. I know his family is devastated. I am too. So, I just have to be strong, and please continue to pray for me and his family.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 612 days left of him..Now he's starting to tell me what to do. It's rough on me. And, it's scary. It really is. And, please pray that satan stop telling me what to do altogether for the rest of my punishment. satan keep telling me how many percent that I can charge on my phone. It's been a battle. I'm down to 266 pounds. I lost 8 pounds from my Birthday. And, then my Dad's side of the family wants to go out of state this weekend. Please pray that satan stop telling me what percent to charge my phone. I really don't want to eat fast food. What should I eat when we go out of state?

@rod1985 You should eat food with less calories, like vegetables.