I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. Pleas

I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. Please wish me luck. I have to see my Medical Doctor today for a follow up appointment. And I have high blood pressure. And I weigh 287.6 pounds at 6 foot 1. I need to get to 141-189 pounds for my height. So I just need to exercise. And it's going to feel like at eternity waiting on him to see him in his office. I just been having aches and pain in my body. And I have my Varicose Veins in my left leg. And I'm going to ask him is he going to test me for the Coronavirus. I have my protection in my KJV Holy Bible. And I just hope everything goes right with me. I hope my Blood Pressure is normal. I really do need it. It hurts now that my Uncle on my mom's side has Coronavirus. It hurts a lot.

Are u close to ur uncle then

@midisparks I’m a little close to him. But he has a real bad personality. I love him because he’s blood relative. But other than that, I don’t like his personality.

An update for today. I'm feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan and his unclean spirits. he keeps on talking to me. I just want a wife and kids. I'm a 34 year old male. And it's hard. And I just deal with a lot. And I want to find a wife. I want my younger sister to get married. That would make me happy. And I been losing weight. That makes me feel great. I'm down to 284 pounds. I need to get to 141-189 pounds. And satan keep bothering my throat. I'm down to 6 unclean spirits. And I just need him gone. Please continue to pray for me.

1 Heart

Sounds like how I feel about my mom and dad. Of course it is never black and white. How are u gonna lose all that weight.

@midisparks I’m working on it. I need to keep working on it. I’m down to 280 pounds. I was at 273 pounds, but I gained some weight. I just have to be patient. Please pray for me, as I have to go to the Dentist today for my Damaged wisdom tooth. And please pray that I will be able to get my health, psych, vision and dental insurance on my own once my Dad retires from his job on May 10, 2022. I’m currently on his insurance, and it will end once he retires. So, I’ll keep trying to lose weight.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It is truly rough. I need him gone. he talks to me in my head. I can feel him touching my shoulder. I just want some peace. And I have 443 days left of him. I just really want some peace. I go through a lot. I really do. And satan keep talking to me. he won't stop. I just want to get rid of him. I just need the prayers. I just want to get better. And I just need to keep working at it. I just want to lose some weight. I see my Therapist on August 22nd. And I just can't wait to see her. And satan just keep on telling me what to do. And I just can't wsit until August 31st. I will then be down to 2 unclean spirits before empty, swept and garnished. I have to do it twice.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I just want The Holy Ghost. I really do. I just want happiness. I just go through a lot. And I have 442 days left of satan. Why did I sin? It shouldn't have happened. I go through a lot. And I need to read. I just need to do better. And satan keep messing with my brain. And I just want him gone. And I need to do better. And I need to keep losing weight. I need to keep my weight down. I'm at 272 pounds. And I need to keep losing. So, I see my Therapist, next Saturday. It will be great. I will be so happy. And I just want to talk to her. Please continue to pray for me. I just want to get through this week. Please pray that satan leaves me alone.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And now he's talking to me in my head. It's rough. I just go through a lot. I really do. And you guys keep on going. And I need my Therapist. I really do. I want to talk to her. I can go for some pop right about now. I know that I don't need it. But I'm craving it. I miss hearing from my cousin. I called him today, and he told me he'll call me back. He won't. He talks to my sister, but don't talk to me. It hurts. It really does. I love my cousin so much. I just want to get rid of satan. And I go through a lot. I really do want him gone. Please continue to pray for me. Pray that I can overcome satan. I just want him gone. Please pray that he will go away.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's tough on me. I have 440 days left of him. I'm on a 1,581 days punishment because of sin. I messed up. I shouldn't have. Please continue to pray for me. I just need my sister. I really do. I want The Holy Ghost. Please pray that he comes into my life. I really do need him. And I would like to talk to my cousin. I miss him. I really do. But, I understand that he needs his peace. I just want to hear from him. I'm on a long punishment. I just want satan gone. I really do. And I have to do better. I just deal with loneliness. I don't ever want to deal with satan ever again. This has been a horrible experience for me. I been dealing with him for 10 years. It's the longest 10 years of my life. I just want to get rid of him. Please continue to pray for me.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's 10 minutes until Lunch. I can't wait. I just see my Psychiatrist today. It's going to feel great. I hope he doesn't hospitalize me. I just want a wife. I want a girlfriend. I really do. I been struggling with loneliness. And I want to see my Doctor. I really do. And he's going to retire soon. And I need him. He keeps a chart on me. And I just go through dealing with satan. And I see my Therapist on Saturday. It will feel great. I just go through a lot. I just want to get better. I just want a girlfriend. I really do. I struggle with that. And I have 439 days left of satan. And I want to get passed him. I just want him gone. And I just want to find love. And please pray that me and my mom find a 1 bedroom apartment. We need it. We don't have enough income to get a 2 bedroom. Please pray that satan stop bothering me. I just want to be free from him.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's tough on me. I just want to lose some weight. I had to take my sister's dog to get her rabies shot today. All I can do is think about food. I want some Pepsi. I really do. And I just go through a lot. It's hard dealing with satan. It really is. I just want to get to Dinner time in 21 minutes. It's just that I deal with a lot. I go through a lot. I just have to focus on losing weight. I have to deal with Empty, Swept and Garnished. I'm nervous about it. I hope I don't go to the hospital. What if satan makes me physically sick. I worry about those things. I need to keep losing weight. satan has been in my life for 10 years. It's about to be 11. And I just want to keep losing weight. Please pray that doesn't make me physically sick on Empty, swept and garnished. That part starts on November 5th, 2020. And I just have to be strong.

Satan can be a figure that is pretty persuasive don’t you think or at least that is one way to see the chief of evil spirits

@Illvoices I hear you. I just want him gone. I been dealing with him talking to me for 10 years. And, now I’m serving a 1,581 days punishment for a sin. It’s a lot on me. 1,581 days! And he’s been talking to me. Telling me what to do. I been going through a lot. I couldn’t even sleep last night. I ended up overeating. Please just continue to pray for me. You’re a strong person, and I need your strength.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. It's hard on me. I just go through a lot. It's 6 minutes until lunch. Please pray that I can get some sleep. satan told me last night, that he will keep up until 3:36 in the morning. I totally struggled sleeping last night. And that I ended up eating 2 fried chicken legs, and 2 cans of Pepsi. I just need to be more healthier. I was so scared about last night, that I over ate. Please pray that I can get some sleep tonight. I have to talk to my caseworker through telephone today. And I just been doing a lot of pop drinking. And I need to wait on them to call me. So, I just want to get rid of satan. Please continue to pray that I get some sleep.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I see my Medical Doctor on Tuesday. I have to stop drinking pop. It's a lot on me. I have to control my Diabetes. I just been drinking and drinking. I have to start controlling my sugar levels. I need to drink water. I'm still at 274.2 pounds. I just have to keep losing. I have at least 91 pounds to go. And I don't want gastric bypass surgery. I already have High Blood Pressure. I just have to exercise. I need to eat better. I need to stop drinking pop. My Dad always influence me. He always makes bad decisions for me. I have 436 days left of satan. Oh, how I would like to be free from him. he is a tormenter. And it's rough. I just have to eat better. And drink plenty of water. I go through a lot. I really do. I just need to get my flu shot. Please pray that I get it. I need to complete a behavioral health survey. I need to pay my bill to continue seeing my Therapist. So, I have a lot on my plate. I just have to get it done. So, your prayers means a lot to me. I just need to get rid of satan, and get better.

An update for today. I'm feeling rough today. I'm still dealing with satan. And I worry when I have 180 days left, satan is going to start trying to take my possessions away. I'm down to 435 days left with him. I see my Therapist today through teleconference. And it feels good. I'm just really worried about satan taking my possessions. I get challenged by him everyday. And it's rough. he tries to get me to sin. And I don't need that. I just want to get rid of him. Please pray that I get strong. I need to really get strong. Please pray that he will go away. I just want to drink me a can of Pepsi. I see my Medical Doctor on Tuesday. I'm nervous. I just been having trouble sleeping. And satan is always trying to restrict me. he bothers my head. I just want him gone. Why did I accumulate 37 unclean spirits. And, satan is messing with my neck. I just want him gone.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. And it's hard everyday, dealing with him. I just want him gone. I need peace in my life. And I have 434 days left of him. And then The Holy Ghost comes. And satan talks to me. I just go through a lot. And satan restricts my emails. And I just been trying to lose weight. I'm still at 273 pounds. And I see my Medical Doctor on Tuesday. And I don't want the Bariatric Surgery. I do suffer from high blood pressure. I just need to get it under control. My mom's oven don't work. So, we fry a lot of food. And satan keep on bothering me. I just have to overcome the challenge. And I just want him gone. Please pray that he goes away. he keep trying to control my life. he always tries to restrict how many lines I can type on this website. I just want him gone.

An update for today. I'm still feeling rough. I'm still dealing with satan. I have 623 days left of him. It's been rough. I need to lose weight. I weigh 266 pounds. With me being overweight, it increases the risk of heart attack, stroke, kidney damage, and problems in the brain. I thought I lost weight. But my weight has been the same. All, I have lost is 8 pounds, since last Saturday. I need to stop eating out. I'm 38 years old, and getting this weight off is truly important.

You start most of your introductory post stating your dealing with Satan. How do you know you are dealing with Satan?