I'm finally getting over my first outbreak today! I woke up

I'm finally getting over my first outbreak today! I woke up feeling really good, I was about to leave for work and I realized I felt a little weird down there...only to discover a good amount of bleeding. My period isn't due for almost a week, I can't tell if it's early or if the sores are bleeding? Is it normal for them to bleed this much?

1 Heart

I'm just getting over my first outbreak too. I have has a good amount of bleeding, so I'm thinking it is normal.

1 Heart

Where abouts are your blisters? you should be able to tell if there is bleeding coming out of your bListers if they are not on the inside

1 Heart

I have some inside on my cervix, one near the front of my vagina, a few further back and then a pretty good cluster around my rectum :-\ I got it pretty bad

@neonblue1892 Are the ones on your rectum the ones that bleed the most. I have a cluster around my rectum too and they bleed a lot more then the ones on my genitals.

None of them have bled much at all until today, I think the internal ones must've bled the worst honestly