I'm getting really frustrated at waiting to get my appointme

I'm getting really frustrated at waiting to get my appointment to start T, I know it's only been a couple of months since my referral but it feels really long. I've come out to everyone and I'm using my new name and male pronouns, but I don't pass and it's so sh*t when people constantly misgender me. I just want to be comfortable with my own body, and to not be called girl or love by all the customers in the shop I work in (without having to explain that I'm a guy). I'll also need to be on T for at least 6 months before I can get top surgery so the sooner I start the better. Although I might have to rob a bank to pay for the top surgery :P

Hey Davii - That sounds really frustrating. When you say *T* - I'm not sure what you mean? *hugs*

@kisobel Thanks kisobel. T is testosterone, which will make me look more masculine and stuff.
How are you doing? Hugs

Have you been working more to try to get money for the surgery? It sounds like you are really devoted to this.

1 Heart

@bruindream I’m doing fairly well with the saving up part, there’s no work around though so I’m only working part time and lucky to have that…