I'm having really bad urges

It sucks how bad I've been feeling bad lately. It sucks. I haven't been feeling really good. The wound from the last time I cut still hasn't healed fully, but it's so tempting to just reopen everything and more. I find myself watching nail files and razors. It sucks. I want to stop, but when I start to think about what makes me happy, cutting and burning is the first thing to come to my mind. I just want someone to talk to about it so I don't end up doing it and regretting it.

Hi Marie, I'm so sorry for how bad you've been feeling!! There are many people here who are battling self harm and I want you to know that you are certainly not alone here!!!! I personally don't self harm but we have many friends here that do so I hope they can come along soon and meet you!!

I see that you are new so let me say, Welcome to Support Groups!!! We are glad you are here!!! Please don't ever be disheartened if it takes a while to get replies to posts as there are many many support groups here and posts can end up buried when it's busy. It happens to all of us!! SO, please keep on posting and posting and soon you will meet more people and you will begin to feel like family!!! Please know that you are safe here and no one is going to hurt you!!!

Sending welcoming hugs, Suzee :0)