I'm having some difficulties with my 21 year old child. DoesI'm having some difficulties with my 21 year old child

I'm having some difficulties with my 21 year old child. Does anyone know of a support site I may try?

This is a great support site :) -welcome. Perhaps post a post with the difficulties you are having with your son. There are many groups here you can post in up to three at once. Perhaps, family , stress, etc. Best wishes

As a troublesome 21 year old, perhaps I can help you understand his point of view, or offer some suggestions. The people on this site are so helpful and kind, so I'm sure if you share your problems with us, we'll be able to help somehow.

Plus this site is as anonymous as you want it to be. If you don't want to share names you don't have to, we'll never know who you are.

Well, she's a girl...lol...she moved out about 2 years ago to live with her boyfriend. He's about 7 years older than her, but seems to be a nice guy. He has a decent job in the community, but he's not very good with his finances...They have had a bit of a rocky relationship. Long story short, my daughter wants a ring and he's not ready for that...I recently found out that my daughter is in a financial hole, so to speak. She has lost her license due to failure to pay tickets. She's 3 months behind on her bills, and lost her auto insurance due to failure to pay. The job market around here is pretty bad. We live in a rural area. She just recently went through a CNA course, then lost her job two weeks into it. Long story short...I love my daughter very much. Even though she is 21 and on her own, I feel responsible. I'm a single parent and her father won't speak to her. He's cut her out of his life, though he sees my other daughter every week. I want to be able to fix this for her and I can't. I don't have the money to help her. She doesn't seem to want to face these issues. She's scared and she says she doesn't want to be a burden on anyone. I offered to let her move in. She was here for 2 days, then went back to the boyfriend...I feel bad putting all of this in a public forum. I have noone to talk to when I get home at night. I have a younger daughter, but I don't want to burden her with adult issues yet...