I'm here for the first time. It's Thanksgiving and I'm all bI'm here for the first time. It's Thanksgiving and I'm all

I'm here for the first time. It's Thanksgiving and I'm all by myself. I have 3 sisters in town, but they don't talk to me. This has been going on since out Mom died 3 & 1/2 yrs ago. I've always been the black sheep of the family. But now it's worse. I don't have any kids or a bf right now. So I sit here watching football games or movies. The only time I know what's going on is from my niece's. I'll get invited to their weddings or their kids birthday parties. But the sisters ignore me. I should say I'm in the middle of 6 kids. Since they don't talk to me, I don't know what I did wrong. I try to act like it doesn't bother me. But when your sitting alone at your mother's funeral or a wedding it hurts and I end up leaving. They all have spouse's and kids so they're never alone. I've thought about ending my life a few times, but then I hear my mom's voice saying " that's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. So I'm still here.

1 Heart

I'm sorry your alone today....hugs to you. And your mom would be right...:)