Im not doing so well. I have been married for 30 year but I

Im not doing so well. I have been married for 30 year but I am gay

2 Hearts

That is a painful process .

1 Heart

It is hard, but it is good your comming out. Dont feel bad. Need someone to Iam here.

1 Heart

hugs

I've been married for 7, have two kids and recently came out to my wife. We are getting a divorce. If you need someone to talk to seriously send me a message. If I have any advice I can offer, I offer it freely to you. This is the hardest thing I've ever gone through, but I'm going through it and I'm still standing. Hurt, but still standing. I wish you nothing but the best of luck. :)

1 Heart

Old Bi Guy here - Married 36 years. If you need to vent feel free to message me anytime. Take it one day at a time, try not to worry about what MIGHT happen, concentrate on what is happening.

Good Luck, Larry

2 Hearts

does your wife know you are bi? I just found out my boyfriend has been getting bj's from men....He claims it was a curiosity thing....but I know it has been more than once....probably for a long time....I don't know how to feel....He says he is not gay and I believe that....but is he bi...he says no....He certainly doesn't act gay.....How do I ask questions with out him thinking I am judging him.....I want to know where I stand and if all of that is really over., Please help me

1 Heart

@suzenjack - My wife does know that I am Bi, she knew long before I admitted it to myself. Also she was with me when I gave my first Blow Job, and every Blow job since then. Send me a message and I will try to answer any questions you have.