I'm not sure if I'm in the right place. I sort of take care

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place. I sort of take care of my hubby he's in a lot of pain most of the time and has a hard time getting around so I help him just make sure he doesn't fall and sometimes get things for him so he doesn't have to bend too much. I feel like my whole life is around him as much as I love him and don't mind taking care of him. I feel selfish at times thinking about myself and things I want to be doing. I feel bad if I were to go do something on my own because he might feel lonely or what if he falls and I'm not there. Plus I pretty much have to drive him everywhere so kind of hard to do things on my own except when I go grocery shopping. Does anyone else have similar. I'm sorry in advance if people are dealing with heavier things and it sounds like i'm whining.

2 Hearts

Hello, Ballnchain
I have been caring for My Husband, 10 years now. He was in an auto accident, suffered a severe head trauma. It is truly a 24 hours job. If you can squeeze out a moment for You must, and please don't apologize for It.

2 Hearts

@Marie5309 wow your awesome my guy has his issues but hasn’t been through a situation like that I should put things into perspective. Wow you rock doing what you do thats a lot of luv.

Good Job finding this site. Support will help you tremendously. Welcome and feel free to share your feelings