I'm pulling an all nighter. Wanna talk? I'm here

I'm pulling an all nighter. Wanna talk? I'm here.

How was your Thanksgiving T? Hope it was good.

@jim111 Hi Jim :slight_smile: In my country thanksgiving isn’t really a thing. So it was like every other day :stuck_out_tongue: Did you celebrate with anyone? Oh, and did that job you got the other day go well? Have you found a shelter where you can sleep?

That's wonderful :) I hope you had a nice thanksgiving. Now that I think about it, we do have something similar to thanksgiving called Morten's aften. Morten being some guy in an old story and "aften" simply translates to evening. The story is about a guy who tries to hide from some people in a... duck pen I believe. Well, the ducks blew his cover by yapping, and so he decided to eat duck. So that's what people do on Mortens aften. We eat duck :)

1 Heart

@Leeboi
Hi Leeboi,
Obama passed a bill that helps get the homeless off the streets and into a place to live. Every state gets funding for you and every county. If you are on disability go to your disability office and ask to speak to your worker. Tell your worker that you are homeless and that you don’t want to be homeless anymore. Your worker will know what to do. If they say sorry we can’t help you…ask them what happened to Obama’s bill for the homeless. If you are not on disability go to your housing authority…you get to go to the front of the line because you are homeless. Don’t take no for an answer…you matter…you are a human being and you matter.

Thanks for letting me know...I was very tired last night...was this in bipolar?

@idgers Yeah, bipolar and depression. It’s perfectly okay though. Just thought I’d let you know, since I didn’t think you noticed :slight_smile:

From Mood Disorders to Bipolar Disorder