I'm really contemplated finally coming out to my mom. I'm tu

I'm really contemplated finally coming out to my mom. I'm turning 18 in less than 2 weeks and I realized I was Bisexual when I was 15. I tried coming out to my brother last year thinking he would be the most understanding, but he all he said was "How do you know you like girls when you've never been with one?" I questioned myself for a long time because of that but I know now that you dont need to be with someone sexually or date them to know you're attracted to that gender. Anyways, I'm much older now and I keep feeling like I'm hiding a part of my life from my mom but I'm terrified of her reaction. I'm afraid she wont let me hang out with my friends who are girls or she wont let me sleepover at their houses even though they're just friends.

I dare say: mom being mom properly already knows about your sexuality. Mothers have that sixth sense about them. My mother always new about my sexuality. If you're terrified of her reaction give yourself more time.

1 Heart

@ComingOut I’ve had a feeling she kind of knows but you’re right, I should give myself more time