I'm really sad right now... I just found out again that my hI'm really sad right now... I just found out again that my

I'm really sad right now... I just found out again that my husband was having an affair with his batch. I don't know what to feel anymore since he's been doing it on and on and on for how many years now. I asked him if he wanted me to gave him freedom because I'm already very much willing to give him his freedom but he refuses and he has the nerve to tell me to shut up and forget it because it was nothing. I'm really confused on what should I do since he's the only one whose working and I'm just a plain housewife.

Telling someone to shut up and forget it is abuse in my opinion. He is invalidating you as a person and invalidating your feelings. You are NOT just a plain housewife. You are a person, a human being, with needs, feelings, and desires. He is required to provide you with financial care upon you leaving the relationship, because you are a housewife. Depending on how long you have been married, he may also be required by law to provide you with ongoing financial care. Do not think because you are a housewife that you are lesser. You deserve better than that.

2 Hearts