I'm so confused with my gender. I was born as a female. I re

I'm so confused with my gender. I was born as a female. I realized a while ago I'm feeling like a boy and that I have actually always felt like that in my childhood, I just hadn't realized it. But then I'm not entirely male. I'm also I guess female I'm not sure. I'm now just figuring out am I ftm or transmasculine or bigender and that to me is being both genders at the same time. I have wanted to ask transgender people that is this a sign of being transgender(I have other signs too but I just want to ask about this particular one): So I have this male singer group I admire and after I discovered all about different genders I started to get this funny feeling whenever I watched one of the members sing and dance on stage. I am attracted to males and they are handsome yes but that's not the feeling that came up. It's this feeling or thought that "I want to be like him", "I want to look like him". By looking like him I mean physically looking like him, looking like a male. So could this particular sign mean anything? Like I like my female body but then I would want to have more male looking body like no curves but I don't want to lose my curves either. A you can see I'm very confused. I hope someone takes a little bit of time off their day and answers me.

1 Heart

My brother is transgender. When he started taking hormones and presenting as a man and his voice changed I could kind of see him more the way he must have always seen himself. He's got baggage and I've got baggage thanks to the roll of the universes dice so we don't communicate much or very well. But anyway I could tell he felt a lot more comfortable presenting as a man and taking hormones than he ever did pretending to be a girl. I think spending time with transgender and intersex people helped him realize that it's who he always has been and that's okay and he's not alone.

1 Heart

@Paul123 Thank you to both of you<3. I really sometimes forget to just be me. And I have to remember that labels don’t define me, I define the label:).

@CKBlossom Thank you to both of you<3. I really sometimes forget to just be me. And I have to remember that labels don’t define me, I define the label:).