I'm so depressed right I'm having a terrible outbreak. I've

I'm so depressed right I'm having a terrible outbreak. I've had herpes for 4 years now and contrary to belief my outbreaks have not decreased and are still very painful. I've recently become single, and I'm really depressed and find myself unattractive. Since contracted herpes my self confidence has fallen and I put on 3 1/2 stones in weight. These days I've been thinking about it more than ever that I wish I could turn back time.

Are you watching your diet?

@Heart77 I’ve have a very bad relationship with food, which worsened after contracting herpes. Sometimes I’m very healthy other times I’ll pig out.

I get that too. Your in a vicious cycle right now. You need to focus on one thing at a time. Cant turn back time but can turn it around. Eating is the behaviour associated with your other thoughts and feelings. Work on your acceptance of hsv, relationship break up and small steps with diet. You can do it but need to be strong willed re food.

Are you taking medicine? If not you should. The less outbreaks but more normal your life feels.