I'm so frustrated. Why does my PTSD and disabilities get in

I'm so frustrated. Why does my PTSD and disabilities get in the way of me accomplishing good things for my life? I suppose I did accomplish a lot while all this was going on but I want to accomplish a big and important thing.

6 Hearts

Did you have something big and important in mind? I'm sure with goal settings you can accomplish that too!

1 Heart

@CKBlossom I failed my driving test again with minor things. I thought I did good though. I was trying to be extra careful.

1 Heart

You can accomplish things while being mentally ill.

3 Hearts

@Inmylittleroom A+ :). @Sami77 hope you are feeling better. A+ for coming to this site to work on yourself. Well done! :slight_smile:

1 Heart

I’m sorry your feeling frustrated. I can relate feeling like not getting anywhere n not getting better. It’s good you recognize you have gotten a lot done and accomplish a lot though! You can pass the driving test with some studying and practice! Just keep up hard work, don’t give up! Good luck on test if you take again soon!

2 Hearts

aw, I know what you mean. But please keep pursuing!!!

1 Heart

@strawblue maybe next will be my week

1 Heart

I have one last chance to get it accomplished. I found out that Saint John's wort and stress gummies work when I'm taking the test.
I have a lot of other goals to accomplish and I want one less thing on my plate. I'm so close.

3 Hearts

I have at least one job interview coming up and I'm taking my driving test for hopefully the last time or I have to take the written test again.

4 Hearts

@Sami77 good luck ! :slight_smile:

1 Heart

@Sami77 I have a learning disability to.

I failed the written test 10 times