I'm still insecure about my body. I thought I was over hatin

I'm still insecure about my body. I thought I was over hating myself but I still have those thoughts. I just have to acknowledge that they are there and separate from the thoughts. To anyone who feels ugly today in any way, you are beautiful :)

7 Hearts

You're beautiful too!
Btw thanks for supporting me! Figured this cite may help, just feel like my issues cause so much unwanted stress and anxiety for me.

I have the same problem, always constantly judging myself. I try to steep outside of my own head and be objective but also to be compassionate towards myself. I do the best job of taking care of my myseld that I can , but sometime I fall short, were only human and it will happen.
But always have self-compassion :)
And remember is its your soul that radiates from within you that really makes you beautiful on the outside :)

Make it a great day

@livelovelearn77 thanks for the support too :slight_smile: I always forget to take my own advice that we are more than our appearance

Good to spread some positivity :)

I guess we all are beautiful creatures at the end what is beautiful and what is not is depending of each person
I think everybody is beautiful in some way, because the way the person think or the way the person smile
I think each of us can find each own beautiful because been beatiful can be, be exactly the way you are

Aww don't put yourself down. Everyone is beautiful x

@maylou Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary.

. Remember you’re not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow…

@RainbiwInTheDark Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are OTSD, Acne, and Self Esteem groups. Remember you're not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.....

Thanks everyone :) we are all beautiful and we all have interesting and special things that make up our own unique beauty. Never forget that !

1 Heart

I love your username. Thank you for being kind.

@AlanS thanks! :slight_smile: