Im tired. I dunno why I need to struggle. The world doesnt n

Im tired. I dunno why I need to struggle. The world doesnt need me anymore. I wish life would just let me go.

5 Hearts

You matter to me. Hugs
I know life is difficult and sometimes it's very hard to find a reason to keep going. I myself just keep thinking eventually it has to get better someday. I hope the same for you.

3 Hearts

i feel the exact same way trapped in a impossible situation that ill never get out of

3 Hearts

I get the same feelings sometimes, it seems inescapable but it will get better. When feel like this I just remind myself that without the bad times I won't appreciate to good ones.

2 Hearts

Oh yes the world does need you FightingDreamer. It takes every person on this planet to make the world go round. You are just as important as anyone else. Maybe more important right now cause you are hurting.steamdollkeeper said it well, so did jdyankee. It does get better. You just have to wait for the miracle. Just keep saying to yourself, wait for the miracle. In the meantime, do what you need to do to take care of your part. If it's looking for a job, look for a job, if it's cleaning your room or your apt or house, then do that. Whatever it is that you know you need to do to make your day a little brighter...do it. Even if you have to weep the whole time you are doing it...know that the universe hears you and feels your pain. It will get better....for all of us...we just have to make sure we are doing our part. If we don't do our part...it will be hard for the universe to do their part. I'll leave you with this...Life gets different; and then it gets better...I promise you that's true.

2 Hearts

Thanks guys. This really cheered me up somewhat.

3 Hearts