I'm waiting for my test results to come back but the doctor

I'm waiting for my test results to come back but the doctor thinks I've had it before and just didn't notice. I know I'm positive for hsv1 because I've had cold sores but have no idea if it's hsv1or2 on my vagina. I have no idea where it came from or that I even had it and don't know if my boyfriend has it. The doctor said the blood tests aren't accurate so we will never know unless he gets an outbreak. I'm so scared of losing him I don't know what I'm going to do. This will be the hardest talk I'll ever have to have. All I want to do is cry. If he leaves because he can't handle the risk I'll dye. He's my everything and if I lose him I lose everything.

1 Heart

Take a deep breath. Get your results. This isn't the end of the world. I was where you are now 4 days ago. I'm STILL scared. But I DO know that we will get through this. One step at a time.

I know I can get through it. I just don't know if I can if I lose my boyfriend. If we break up I'll have no house no car no money no nothing. I wouldn't know what to do. I'm in a really bad situation right now and it just keeps getting worse. Thanks for your support ♡