I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how to get medic

I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how to get medical help for tinnitus when it's not covered by Medicare. I am 69 and have Medicare and a Supplemental N Plan. Pretty sure this type of coverage is standard for seniors and retired people.

I looked it up and no, it isn't covered by Medicate and supplemental plans, but I wonder if you could be seen at least for ear pain. I also read that chiropractic adjustments can be helpful as can hearing aides which can now be purchased over the counter.

@CKBlossom I had no idea hearing aides have come that far. I have an appointment with my primary care physician Wed. I guess I have to start with him to get a diagnosis. Then he’ll probably refer me to someone else like an ENT. I’ve been thinking anyways that I do have a hearing problem. My daughter has a high pitched voice and when she talks fast, I can’t catch what she is saying. Also, in social situations, I have a hard time hearing the conversation at my table. So maybe it’s for the best. Thank you for your advice.