In 2012 heart attack in hospital, same night triple bypass. In 2012 heart attack in hospital, same night triple bypass

In 2012 heart attack in hospital, same night triple bypass. Within five months another triple bypass. 2013 Angiogram again, Mitral valve not working properly, regurgitation. cardiac failure NYHA class III Hyprgycemia diagnosed. During approx Oct 2015 to date, regressing. (Going into NYHA phase IV) Can't walk without pain in chest, breathing problems, can't bath/shower, lying down, dressing, give dogs food, pull hose, spray airfreshner... the many small things, without getting pain on chest (quite bad) and breathing difficulties (not too severe). Cardialogist very blaze.. says nothing they can do for me anymore, I'm too old. Second opinion first visit R4000 which I can't pay for. Emotional trauma caused by family members, so have withdrawn. Have comfort of animals.

1 Heart

What pains me the most in reading this is the mention of emotional trauma from your family members and that you have withdrawn from them. You've found a good place with a lot of nice people to offer comfort and support.

@obladioblada I’m 71 years old. I hear people tell me they still do operations on older people, so I don’t understand my Cardiologist’s saying there’s nothing they can do for me anymore, I’m too old. Perhaps they know something I don’t ??