In need of some help

Hello I am new to this..here is my story. I just found out that I am around 5 weeks pregnant...I have had two miscarriages within the past two years and am nervous about this pregnancy. There are no answers as to why I am having them. I would like to hear some input from people who have gone through the same thing and ended up having a healthy pregnancy.

Hi Casey1982, welcome to Support Groups, thank you so much for being here with us and for sharing. I do not have direct experience with what you are going through, though my mother had a couple of miscarriages and then went on to have three healthy kids. I am here to offer you my help and support. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you...I appreciate it very much!

Of course, please keep sharing and let us know how you are doing.

I got more bloodwork done today, my levels have gone up and they are very happy with where they are right now...they have me on progesterone tablets twice a day and one baby asprin a day along with my prenatal vitamins. They are sending me for an ultra sound on Friday...

That's good news Casey! How did the ultra sound go on Friday? I hope all is well.

It went well, they said everything is looking great so far. I have to get another one done next Tuesday...also have to get my progesterone levels tested again tomorrow. Thanks!

Casey, that's so fantastic! You are getting through this one step at a time. Please let me know how your next one goes and how you are doing and feeling.

i dont have any personal experience with miscarriages...i am 4 months into my first pregnancy and fingers crossed so far so good!...but my sister had 2 miscarriages before having her first 5 yrs ago and she just had her 4th! all healthy and perfect so there is hope that everything will be perfect. and so far it sounds like this one is going great so hopefully it will keep going that way!!!

Klm169, congratulations on your pregnancy and thank you so much for sharing your sister's experience with us. It gives so much hope to so many of us.