In the midst of trying to slow down my purging habits. Havin

In the midst of trying to slow down my purging habits. Having surgery Monday. Been so stressed out old medical issues have come back which means if it doesn't get better in the next few days I'll be headed for another surgery next week. Super not happy about that

2 Hearts

hugs to you. Please take care of yourself, and keep us updated as to how things are going.

1 Heart

Thank you. I post here everyday. It's keeping me going. This is the only place where I can talk about what's really going on with me

How are you feeling today

Stressed. Anxiety like crazy. I've got so much to do today since I'm having surgery on my foot tomorrow. I'm nervous about purging but unfortunately I'm probably more nervous about keeping food down

You should focus on getting things done and not all the negative things I think that would make you feel less anxious and it will make you think less of purging. Do you think you can do that

I'm gonna try. I've got a lot of stuff to do so I'm just gonna try to be really productive today

@Mnguay370
I find for myself that distracting and being productive works miracles. Like not actually but it’s a great way of dealing with pain and anxiety

I should be happy today. My boyfriend and I are going to look at a house that's for rent and I'm going to my brothers house to teach my sister-in-law how to make my family's traditional French meat pies. But my purging issues always get in the way and all my other issues. I'm starting to feel crappy about myself and it's only 8am.

1 Heart

@Mnguay370
That surely seems like a great day ahead of you. Tell me what you think about purging all day. Like is it that you eat a lot so you feel like u need to purge, or what