Incurable trauma symptoms

According to my psychotherapist, I have childhood PTSD. I’ve never got over this problem, which is whenever I’m around attractive men, I get tense, look away, feel and look extremely uncomfortable to them. In turn, they then feel it also, and the interaction is never started or stopped because of this. There seems to be no cure for this problem. I can’t even find a trauma therapist. Does anyone else go through this, and if so, how do you deal with it?

1 Heart

What about an online therapist?

Learn to RELAX !! And listen to or read positive affrimations !!! :heart_eyes:

Have you ever had a relationship with a man? Just wondering if that’s what you’re worried about? You said there is no cure for your problem, but I believe there is help out there for every possible problem. If your therapist is not helping you, maybe time to look for a new one?