Is my wife cheating

My wife and I have been having problems all year. I think it has a lot to do with our financial situation. I am starting to think she might be cheating on me. She has been very cold and is always out with her friends late night, etc. What do I do?

Welcome to SupportGroups, have you discussed this w/her & let her know its making you feel uncomfortable? She may be trying to avoid the financial stress you've described by going out instead of facing it head on w/you together for that is what relationships are about. What are you sensing that would have you wondering if shes cheating unless this has been an issue before. Usually one does not think that way UNLESS THEY are thinking that way or have treated someone this way before or have jealousy/self esteem issues. Please dont hesitate to talk w/us, we're all here for you to talk it through with.

Take care of you.

April

It is an awful feeling to think that your spouse is cheating on you. The only problem is if you ask them and they are cheating they also lie. So then what do you do? Try talking it out and voice your concerns. I hope that your spouse would be honest and you can work it out from there. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for the best for you.

Mary

Hi Regan, I am so sorry that you are feeling this way, but do you think that she could just be blowing off some steam? Have you tried to spend quality time for her and do simple sweet things for her? Could she be feeling neglected? Just a few questions to better understand your relationship.

Good responses & advice.

From Romantic Relationships to Divorce & Separation