Is there anyone working in a psychology field here? How much

Is there anyone working in a psychology field here? How much education is required for a decent job (what kinds of jobs don't require masters or phd level)? I studied Education in college but after I finished college, I realized that I didn't want to teach for the rest of my life. I've been interested in psychology all my life but I just never really thought about making a career out of it since it requires a lot of post graduate education to get a decent job and I don't have the greatest people skills and also because it was more of a side interest than wanting a career with it. I seem to be having allergies with my current line of work with animals, so I figured I might as well go study psychology after all since I have enough interest in it.

KFH I was not in the medical field, but I would guess you might start by looking into how you become a councilor. I would definitely think you would need some people skills though. Caring and wanting to help others is very noble. Why don’t you research what types of related jobs are out there?

1 Heart