It helps me concentrate and "remember" how to absorb what I'

It helps me concentrate and "remember" how to absorb what I'm reading. My doctor also said it has an off label use for depression. We who are so affected know that for sure. It does have the side effect of increased sexual desire in me. And I have no romantic relationship for an outlet so I have to be cautious with
Adderall, or I get Frrreeeaaakkkyyy

2 Hearts

@Kelly20 I have no focus without it. I will read one sentence in a paragraph and my mind is off to something else. But, with Adderall, I can read page after page and concentrate on what I'm reading.

2 Hearts

Adderall definitely helps me stay on task and focus on what I'm reading too. It's hard to explain this to someone who doesn't have ADD/ADHD. They just don't get it...As for sexual desire; Yep, stimulants can be stimulating for your libido for sure! And there's nothing wrong with that. Antidepressants however, may help those with depression, but they kill sexual desire and function.

2 Hearts

@jhtrain You’re definitely correct! Adderall can have an intimacy benefit, but unfortunately antidepressants usually have the opposite affect.