It's been 10 1/2 weeks since D-day. My wife has done every

It's been 10 1/2 weeks since D-day. My wife has done everything in her power to work with me and help me through this. I really think we're going to make it. Just to encourage some of you I would like to share some of the things that we have done that have helped us. We went through the "Love Dare" together. We are still reading a book called "From anger to intimacy." We went through "The five love languages" and of course this website. Thank you all who have ever given me encouraging words or just have been supportive in any way. I believe we are well on our way to recovery and I'm thankful to God for restoring my marriage. Please pray for me and my wife as I will be praying for all of you. God bless you all!

5 Hearts

.....and to whoever posted about the YouTube "The Secret." It was really helpful too!! Thanks!!!!!

What is 'The Secret'? I looked at YouTube but too many videos came up...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_b1GKGWJbE8/mqdefault.jpg .............. Here's the link!!!

@gonnamakeit Thank u. That link is to a jpg but I found the right vid cuz of it. Thanx. Will watch later today

I hope it helps!!

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity